First Indoor Grow Journal

pwerfll1

CAM00443.jpg
CAM004481.jpg
CAM004451.jpg
CAM004461.jpg
CAM00444.jpg
CAM004481.jpg
hey everyone I'm new to the group here I posted and introduced myself so far so I figured I'm going to start my first indoor grow and keep a journal of it.I've posted pictures of the room that I have plans on using for some reason they came out sideways sorry about that but you can still kinda see what I'm aiming for.I'm going to use all fluorescence for now until I can get up some cash for a nice halogen or other lightS.as you can see in the pictures I have clones already that I have picked up from a friend yesterday they were in rockwool cubes I transplant of them to soil I'm not sure how they are looking what are your thoughts?the blue cups are seedlings waiting to come up the seeds popped two days ago and the green cups are the clones I keep the temp in the room between 70 and 75 with a fan drawing in fresh air.as you can see in the pictures the lights on the ceiling and in the two corners you can't see their also lights there and one on the door when I close it.

Hi pwerfll1,

Having missed your introduction post, let me welcome you to 420 Magazine now. :welcome:

The clones are looking a little rough and I'm curious if they looked the way they appear in the photo when you got them?

Are there drain holes in those cups? They kind of look overwatered to me. Sorry, don't mean to be negative, just don't want to read in a couple days that they all died and I didn't try to help.

hi there and welcome to :420:

nice space you have there....all very shiney

i have to agree with the droopy girls scenario...let them dry out some fellow grower :peace:

enjoy your journey,scary first grow time......but with help from the great folks on here,i am sure you will be fine...

good luck :Namaste:

someone else had said to me that it's because they would just taking out from a dome and you need to take them out gradually?I just hope that they're not too far gone and they will come back like I said this is my first indoor grow so all the help I can get is appreciated.

Also what light cycle should i use?can i do 24/7 ?what word work best for both the new seeds qnd the clones

Just think of any mistakes during the veg period as unimportant. sometimes its helpful to think of the plants like women... a woman gets hurt while shes growing up its a minor injury.. it doesn't end up affecting her life permanently in any way. same thing for a plant in veg. Then think of flowering stage as a pregnancy... if a woman falls down the stairs when shes pregnant(god forbid)... that's different, i think you follow.
My point being.. the waterlog will pass and your plants will be fine, mistakes only really hold significance during flowering, as it WILL affect yield and quality.
Also light schedule is unimportant during veg, just make sure every once in a while you give it a dark period even if you end up running 24/0. The healthiest root growth and hormone buildup happens at night for your plants. Happy growing
:cheer:

Beautiful room!
first, Id run 18/6 it'll get your plants where they need to be, and not waste electricity. (plus you need some dark time, it stimulates more root growth) next how long wince you watered? because the bottoms of your cups look pretty wet. Also did they spend much time under a dome? they might need a humidity boost to compensate if so. finally your light looks dangerously close to your plants, not for heat, but because it will stress the little ladies out, focusing their growth on the leaves, not the roots, where it needs to be right now, causing rot.

Good luck!

Thanx alot on the room! Tried to put some time on it its a bullked converted.The plants were waterd yesterday when i pulled from the cubes and put into soil.

Don't tell this guy any bs! If you guys want to help that's fine, but make sure you know what you're talking about! The mossbacks will be around to call bs on any malfunctioning comment.....I may be a little rash, but I always tell the truth. WHATEVER light schedule you use....it will be at least 16 hours of light....you can run em at 24 hours...which I would suggest until you get your feet wet a little...NEVER EVER, switch lights back and forth on light schedules....veg em, then flower em......There are some things that can be done with lighting schedules....but if you want seed free weed....KEEP IT SIMPLE.....and welcome to 420!

Thanx for all the input so far guys I put the dome back on yesterday they are looking better today I'm going to do in 18-6 light cycle do the whole vegetation process.

Thanx for all the input so far guys I put the dome back on yesterday they are looking better today I'm going to do in 18-6 light cycle do the whole vegetation process.

That will work, my clones are sickly looking right now....I have too many plants and not enough light.....you can give the clones a misting periodically, but once the have rooted they are using the roots for most everything....like some have said; let em dry out some. When I transplant from the aerocloner........I liquify the soil...to accommodate the unruly roots that come out of the aerocloner. I let em dry out pretty well before I water again....and I have been bottom watering my transplanted clones as long as I can get away with it.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom