First Journal - Super Silver Haze - Coco - Top Drip DTW - 600 Watt MH/HPS

Thanks king snake that puts me at ease cause my breakers are 20amp and I know which plug ins go to what so I will be fine off the two plugs Im using now. I'm gunna put it exactly how u explained it to me. Thanks again!!!

No problem! Its not something you want to be left wondering about; I'm happy to share info if i can.

:)

hello all my tent and light came a day early an well i went ahead and got busy. were 2 days shy of week 6 on the ssh in coco from seed. put them to flower tonight. was feeding 3 times a day for one minute. plan to continue this till they need more. heres some pics.
this showing both tents.
IMG_20160212_044522_957.jpg

this is showing the inside of full 4x8 flowering tent
IMG_20160212_044504_001.jpg

some clones i took not taking them real serious yet just seeing if there will be any troopers that will pull threw
IMG_20160212_044531_521.jpg

heres some pics of the under halfs of the SSH in coco
IMG_20160212_044629_320.jpg

IMG_20160212_044636_475.jpg

IMG_20160212_044619_323.jpg

also added a net over top to support the hopefully fat ass buds they will have. need to build a new floor for this half of the flowering side and move this floor to the 4x4 veg tent since it has the cut out for the humidifier. but wont be able to do that till next weekend.
IMG_20160212_051556_017.jpg

well heres a couple pics of the soil SSH, still shocks me every day i see them.
IMG_20160212_044704_060.jpg

IMG_20160212_044748_569.jpg

IMG_20160212_044653_647.jpg

well thats it for now got work this whole weekend so ill probably get another update in a week or so. remember comments welcome!!! i feel like im finally getting somewere with this now:peacetwo:

Two of the four main colas are back built. The pic of the one shown is NOT. It was up inside my reflector the whole time about 6 inches from the bulb tho. Lmao its getting some intense light. I will have to update y'all soon. everything is going so smooth. They are even fatter now an starting to get orange hairs. Can't believe how they smell either they have like an earthy, wood like smell to them. The coco plants are incredible too they have stretched about 7 inches since last updated an is mostly threw the support screen now. Still in 5 liter pots watering 3 times during lights on. Using 10ml bloom. 3ml calmag. 2 ml silica blast. And about .5ml drip clean. And my super skunk seedlings looked kinda weird an curled a lil so went ahead an put them to 5 liter pots this time I mixed the coco with about 30% grow stones. Its chunky an airy feeling I think I might like it. We will see. Will post up pics soon woke up late today and have to work this whole week. Bummer...

Sorry for the delay guys my phone won't upload pics now for some reason and it still won't. I'll have to figure out another way. But to fill y'all in I have chopped the first super silver haze that was fat. They finished way earlier than I expected I cut them when I seen a few amber trichs. Wanted the full upper high from this sativa. They have been drying for 3 days now so I still don't have a weight yet. The coco plants are watering 4 times a day now at 7ml bloom 3ish ml calmag and 2 ml silica. I really wanna get some hydroplex soon. They are growing wonderfully this one part formula is working wonders honestly its hard to believe they are a month younger then the 4 soil SSH that's right next to them. Im gunna stick with this line up for a while for sure. I also upgraded from 10gallon res that holds 7 gallons to one that holds 14 gallons because 7 was only lasting 3 days.

Still trying to figure out a new way! Also having slight deficiencies going on looks like maybe not enough P and K. Also in my res the solution is settling to the bottom after a while. I'm going to put a small 97gph pump in there on one side with a hose running to the other side to keep it flowing around let's see if that helps. Can't wait to get pics up these babies are crazy

i cant comment on the hydro stuff, but what kind of phone are you trying to upload from?

there are a few ways you could try depending what kind of phone you have

in order of convenience:

1) upload right from phone over browser
2) transfer from phone to computer via USB, upload from computer
3) email yourself the photos from the phone, download onto computer, upload
4) put photos on phone's microSD card, transfer to computer with card reader, upload

short of that.. take pictures with a camera if you have one, haha..

good luck!

Thanks king snake I'm gunna give the USB cord a try sometime soon. Harvest from 4 ssh an 2 white widow in soil was 7.5 ounces. Was very pleased with that. Also the coco ssh is still doing good. Two of them decided they wasn't getting enough Nutes or some kind of calmag issue but they still growing very nicely. I noticed my solution settling to the bottom of my res so I added a small water pump to circulate it around. Seems to be doing the trick. and my super skunk babies are out growing my space an time very quickly. Feeding 4 times a day on the ssh an seems to be doing the trick. Just changed the res water out with new today hoping it helps with the deficiencies. Now that I think about it they probably need a good flushing. I also had to mass murder a bunch of gnats on the ssh coco plants. Use diatamacous earth. Seems to be doing the trick for now there still some flying around but I think I got em under control. Sorry for the delay guys don't give up on me! Things are looking very very nice couldn't be happier with the move to top drip coco. Happy growing an I'll try to get pics posted up soon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello everyone sorry it's been a long delay, the final harvest weight was 23 ounces dry. I was very proud of that. But then I went on vacation and got robbed of my next harvest which was almost done and I had 1200 watts of hps over them. I was expecting 32 ounces. So I had to close up shop an take it all down. When I start back up I will be sure to join back to the forum and we will be back on track.

Back
Top Bottom