First real grow!

GreenBeans

Hubby and I dabbled once in growing but our kids were really little and they thought pulling them out of the dirt was cool. sigh

Now they are older and we own our home so we decided we would give growing another shot. Since it is our first time we are just going with bag seed.

We currently have 10 babies growing and we have the dates they were born and girls name on each cup. (female influence I suppose!)

I will get some pictures of our grow closet and babies to put up in the next few hours.

Welcome to the family good luck on the babies

First picture I took today of our blooming room (12/12)

PICT0151.jpg

Okay here is what we do and use and everything else that I can think of.

We germinate our seeds using the paper napkin method. Although hubby is checking out the drop the seeds into a glass of water.

We start with the plastic cups.

We use potting soil (Miracle Grow Organic) and we mix into the potting soil some perlite, bloodmeal and bonemeal.

After they get a certain size we transplant them into bigger pots. We water every few days. We use shultz nuets. (10-15-10) and Orchard Plus (20-14-13) when the plants are vegging. (We use very little) And then we use use Bloom Plus (10-54-10) when they are in the bloom room.

This is our first girl!!! We also "killed" two males this morning.

PICT0155.jpg

Yes, I know I haven't updated in awhile. So far we have managed to harvest a few ounces. We graduated to cloning, and it works!! Yeah, all females! We are working on getting seeds and a grow light system.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom