ok, here she is:peace:
Gloria_8.JPG

We just pulled three branches down a bit, and will pull more as they get big enogh to hold on to:thumb:
Gonna let the other two grow a bit so we can continue training. This one will be our spiral
Anna_11.JPG
This is the one we FIM'd
Betty_9.JPG

Ok, so The Misses thinks I am a little obsessed... oh and more pics to come, lol. Gloria's lst is looking good, so I pulled 2 more down this morning. And in my enthusiasm I broke a very small lower branch off of Betty ( the fim'd one), so we started our first clone today! Probably won't name her till she roots (don't want to get too attached). Anna is looking great and today I started training some of the branches. Again, I will takes some new pics this evening.:peace:

Oh and I will be asking some ?? about each one:hmmmm:

GLORIA
Gloria_9.JPG

:helpsmilie:
I want to pull one more branch down on this one, and then let grow a few inches so that I can top it and do some cloning. MY question is Should I move the lights up so that it will stretch a little? Been keeping my 23w cfl's at 1"-2". She is 16 days vegging. Oh and my plan is to keep this grow kind of miniature, full bloom under 24" I am not sure how you would measure a plant, but the newest leaves on top come out at close to 6". Thanks

ANNA
Anna_14.JPG
Anna_13.JPG

This one has been lst to form a ring around the planter, with the plan to cause a ring of branches to form around the perimeter and in the center. We started pulling one of the top, lower branches back on itself to form the center. Going for a miniature "sea of green"
My ? here is about the leaves, the sun leaves i think. This plant seams pretty thick, as far as foilage goes. When is it time to start to remove them, or is there ever?:peace:

BETTY
Betty_11.JPG
Betty_12.JPG

This is the one we fim'd, and I think we are going to turn it back into the planter as well, more for the ability to support her. Still not sure how many new branches we will get at the fim sight. I think we did the fim 6 days ago??
Currently been keeping the 23w cfl at about 2" away. Should I move them up until I have the planter filled?

Lights are fine where they are at unless ur seeing bleaching or heat stress the closer the better with a cfl especially. Type "defoliation " into the sites search bar and u will find many GREAT discussion and tutorials about removing leaves. Its a preference thing really but when applied right does amazing things for results. Being in a cfl situation I.would definetly take any sunleaves that are blocking growing shoots from light exposure At the very least But again, Its preference. They look happy as a pig in shit. Keep it comin

Lights are fine where they are at unless ur seeing bleaching or heat stress the closer the better with a cfl especially. Type "defoliation " into the sites search bar and u will find many GREAT discussion and tutorials about removing leaves. Its a preference thing really but when applied right does amazing things for results. Being in a cfl situation I.would definetly take any sunleaves that are blocking growing shoots from light exposure At the very least But again, Its preference. They look happy as a pig in shit. Keep it comin
I AM very happy with them as well! I guess my real question is, If I pull my lights up, will that cause my plants to grow out faster? I am wanting to form 2 of them into a ring around the pot, so I can start flowering. any thoughts??
Anna_13.JPG

My thoughts are with cfl u want that girl as low and compact as u can keep her. For this reason I suggest a practice in patience (it really is a virtue with this) andnkeep em close. You WOULD regret letting them stretch when it came time to harvest. She will grow with time. If u can afford a few more bulbs temp wise that wont hurt a thing and may give u more desirable growth rates. But I can evernin good conscience recommend anyone intentionally allow a plant to stretch. Many of us use a number of techniques and light schedules purely to avoid stretch as much as possible. Stretch is not ur friend especially with a small cab and cfl. Hows ur cut doing?

My thoughts are with cfl u want that girl as low and compact as u can keep her. For this reason I suggest a practice in patience (it really is a virtue with this) andnkeep em close. You WOULD regret letting them stretch when it came time to harvest. She will grow with time. If u can afford a few more bulbs temp wise that wont hurt a thing and may give u more desirable growth rates. But I can evernin good conscience recommend anyone intentionally allow a plant to stretch. Many of us use a number of techniques and light schedules purely to avoid stretch as much as possible. Stretch is not ur friend especially with a small cab and cfl. Hows ur cut doing?
I guess I will have to let the misses know she was right:adore: She thinks I should let em grow on their own... The cut is still with us:cheer:

Get used to it they usually are lol. Especially with plant care. Its ike intuitive, mine couldn't define photosynthesis but could grow pound for pound with me all day.

When this one was ten days old we did a fim as well as lst. again all of this is new to us, so we are learning as we grow.
Betty_6.JPG
The plants are now 12 days old. new pics tomorrow!:peace:

Not sure the fim did what we were thinking, but again, learn as we grow! This is her at 16 days old. 5 days later.
Betty_11.JPG

:peace:

FIM willgive the rest of the plant time to sprout out new heads regardless of whether the FIM actually produces multiple tops. You'l still get the effect your after just like topping. :goodjob:

Busy week, but it is saturday and its ME time :high-five:
A Lot has happened in the past few days in the grow room.
our first clone attempt- the accident- didn't make it. But we learned a lot, so not all was lost.
The plant we fim'd, Betty, got bruised at the end of the main durring a training session and ALMOST broke clean off! But tape to the rescue and she looks Great, probably gonna be a super crop sight and go Crazy:cheesygrinsmiley: This is before the break. will put up a new pic in a couple of days, after tape comes off
Betty_15.JPG

Anna is overtaking her 6" pot- just what we wanted- all of the training is causing her to send out some pretty strong branches, One broke and so we started another clone attempt. I don't think it is going to hurt her too much... 22 days old
Anna_17.JPG

Top view of Anna 22 days into veg. Only thing we have done to her is training and some leaf removal for light. I think we will start blooming her in 7 - 10 days??
Anna_T_8.JPG

Now on to Gloria- possibly our mother plant- We trained 7 branches to grow out from the main and trimmed leaves as needed. This is her at 26 days old. Her stem height is nearly 10"
Gloria_18.JPG

And this is her at 26 days and 2 mins later and about 5" shorter
Gloria_19.JPG

As you can see we cropped her and got 4 very nice clones from her, for a total of 5 clones in the dome. we were able to get a rooting compound and are using jiffy pods to get our grow on.
Time to start dreaming up our bloom box!
:peace:

Update! finaly have some new pics:circle-of-love:
The girls are 33 days old and we plan on starting 12/12 on Sunday!
Anna has only been lst and lots of leaf trimming.
Anna_19.JPG

Anna top view 33 days old
Anna_T_9.JPG

Betty got fim'd at 11 days old, lst and leave trimming
Betty_17.JPG

Betty had a bit of damage to her end several days ago, healed Great! Taking over her pot :)
Betty_T_5.JPG

Gloria at 33 days. 7 main branches being trained and at least 3 secondary branches each getting worked into place
Gloria_20_1.JPG

Top view, I am pretty happy:cheesygrinsmiley:
Gloria_T_5.JPG

Back
Top Bottom