medfromhome

Hi all, my wife and i have started growing our own. we are using a dresser that is turned on it's side and devided into two halves. We lined it with the dull side of foil (not the best I understand, but what we had) and are using 4 23w/ 5000k cfl on 24hours a day to veg under.
Our first clone came home at 3 days planted and we brought 2 more home when they were all 6 days old. This first piture was taken when the girls were 10 days old.
DSCF8555.JPG

:peace:

They look good man. Would love to see the whole setup.
I wont bust ur chops for the foil but I will say if u have even paper in ur printer I'd much rather see u tape it (preferably not glosspaper) to the inside than use the foil. Its working great either way and as long as u keep it pristine (foil) it should work ok for ya anyway

When they were ten days old we began our lst on this one
Anna_4.JPG
. We want to keep things small at first, so we are going to turn this in to a spiral, around the planter- only 6"
Anna_6.JPG

When this one was ten days old we did a fim as well as lst. again all of this is new to us, so we are learning as we grow.
Betty_6.JPG
The plants are now 12 days old. new pics tomorrow!:peace:

Blue dream is one of my favorite strains to smoke, best flavor and high in my opinion out of tons of strains ive tried!!! actually growing some now :) your grow looks great so far and the blue dream will respond fairly well to the LST your doing !!! great job so far!

Well the girls are 14 days old today.
Letting this one grow
Gloria_5.JPG

This one is only getting lst (oh and a few leaves clipped off)
Anna_9.JPG

This one got FIM'd and lst
Betty_8.JPG
:peace:

Looking great man. Love the setup.
Thanks man, we are calling it a poor man grow. Only $26.00 to get it started. I got the clones from my bro-in-law. Will probably start doing some lst on the tallest one, just to bring the lower branches down and out. Eventualy we will top her for our first clone attempt. Not much room to transplant, so we are gonna keep em low.

I am growing Blue Dream for the first time and she great to grow. fast and vigorous and cloned super fast too.

Back
Top Bottom