Blue Dream and A-Train Perpetual Hempy Grow

Yep a few members having issues with pics. 420 will sort no doubt soon enough!

thnx sooo much light addict i was just looking over my PCs admin settings to see if i messed something by accident

alright so a couple pics for my last post i left one sideways on purpose you get a better look of the pistils that way
20131030_212722.jpg
20131030_212907.jpg

enjoy, woot woot for my little lady

hey my 420 fam hope all is well i have a small update for you all, i moved the plants into my bigger box, im going away for a vacation for a few days and didnt want them growing into the lights while i was gone so with that being said i gave them a full serving of nutes in ph'd water to i feel that are grown enough to handle it
20131104_092639.jpg

when i get back i hope to get started on a pvc grow tent setup, hope you guys and gals enjoy and as always let me know what you think :peace:

hey everyone no pictures for this update, but i got got back from vaca and found that my oldest a train is dying and its not boucing back i have tried re potting it in a larger pot flushing and changing to a non soil mix and it doesnt look like she i sgonna make it but aside from that all the blue dreams are looking well gonna flip the lights soon to see sexes and then get a couple moms going and start cloning and gonna start some DIY tents in the next couple of weeks

hey 420mag im sorry it has been a while, been pretty busy with the holidays coming and with work but i have an update for you all, i started out with 11 plants in the beginning of this in hopes to get some girls to become mothers and so far i have about 5 girls, 1 is iffy because it had some problems and i only have it in there to see if it will ounce back or die off, it was one of the a trains, they seem to be very sensitive, none of the blue dream had any issues with the soil but the a train wasnt having it, i had to move the a train to a soiless mix of perlite and vermiculite. they seem to be doing fine anyway here is a pic for you all
20131126_171608.jpg

i cut down 3 males tonight i was thinking of saving them for cloning but ill wait for future endeavors, but as you can see the girl in the soda bottle is the one with the most problems and even the one in the smaller pot has some problems with the soil to and like i said the growth has been slow but we will see what happens. havent gotten started on the tents yet with the holidays so close, buying gifts has become a priority for me anyways its nice to be back on again, i got some reading to do and getting caught up on the threads i follow is gonna take me a while so let me know what you all think :peace:

so i know its been a while since i posted here and im sorry for that everyone looking at the pic there i now have a jungle in comparison lolill be sure to get a pic up once lights go on but i tried my hand at cloning in soil with plastic cups with a dome and everything but it looks like they arent making it at all so back to the drawing board with that whole thing im working on plans for a grow tent and i like how they are coming along once i get some parts started ill definitely gets those up in here as well but for now im off keep it green everyone

Good to hear from you Frosty and of your jungle:)
Sorry on the clones for you too. It has seemed when I really want clones things go wrong and when not needed so much and I cut extra for that 50% chance of making it they all live. I was thinking if you try some later that day after a water/feed can help with having nutrients and moisture in them already.My last 2 attempts had gel on razor for making cuts too.Scarfonger68 has success with clones in soil and uses rooting powder . his post #233 is a good example on his current journal
Scarfinger68's - Soil - CFL - Aurora Indica Journal - 2013

Good to hear from you Frosty and of your jungle:)
Sorry on the clones for you too. It has seemed when I really want clones things go wrong and when not needed so much and I cut extra for that 50% chance of making it they all live. I was thinking if you try some later that day after a water/feed can help with having nutrients and moisture in them already.My last 2 attempts had gel on razor for making cuts too.Scarfonger68 has success with clones in soil and uses rooting powder . his post #233 is a good example on his current journal
Scarfinger68's - Soil - CFL - Aurora Indica Journal - 2013

hey thanx closet that was very helpful i had scarfinger had sugested the cup and dome method to me before but im glad to see the post for it so i can go back to it if i need to

alright everyone i hope the holidays went well for everyone and that their new year has started off on a good note, i have actually been having issues within my personal life that took me away from posting because i had to put alot of energy into what was going on and couldnt focus on anything else i have even lost 15 pounds which im not complaining about but in any case i have an update i have put the girls into flower it has been about 4 weeks now they also got a defoliation done i was successful in my cloning attempts and got 2 clones out of 5 that rooted i have noticed that switching them to flower and then back to veg the growth is very strange some of the leaves grow in twisted some only have 1 leaf on them and it really shows in the clones
20140109_204208.jpg
20140109_204306.jpg
20140109_210446.jpg

20140114_193208.jpg
20140114_193141.jpg

and these are the clones
20140114_194735.jpg
20140114_194810.jpg
20140114_194821.jpg
20140114_194826.jpg

hope everyone likes my update any feedback is great keep it green everyone :peace:

Good to hear from you Frosty and I like all that resin on your plants in flower.Good job on the clones too:high-five:
Are they in flower now too? I havent revegged much but heard it takes a while to revert if they were in flower awhile and those signs can show. Right now I have two plants in veg that are preflowering heavy for a few reasons like rootbound and stress from my care given:) I have been liking the strain and want to keep it going. We may be moving soon if our procastination lets up so Im trying to plan out teh flowering to be done in time for that.I wont have room for one of these preflowering girls and would like keep one as a mom to move with.I switched to 18/6 hours in veg from glr hours to hopefully help out getting back to vegative growth.I heavy pruned one and transplanted it and lightly pruned the other and added mix on top in same pot.The one I tp'd and wanted to flower with looks now will be the mom since the other one should produce more,I wish I put that on ein abigger pot OH well :thumb:

Good to hear from you Frosty and I like all that resin on your plants in flower.Good job on the clones too:high-five:
Are they in flower now too? I havent revegged much but heard it takes a while to revert if they were in flower awhile and those signs can show. Right now I have two plants in veg that are preflowering heavy for a few reasons like rootbound and stress from my care given:) I have been liking the strain and want to keep it going. We may be moving soon if our procastination lets up so Im trying to plan out teh flowering to be done in time for that.I wont have room for one of these preflowering girls and would like keep one as a mom to move with.I switched to 18/6 hours in veg from glr hours to hopefully help out getting back to vegative growth.I heavy pruned one and transplanted it and lightly pruned the other and added mix on top in same pot.The one I tp'd and wanted to flower with looks now will be the mom since the other one should produce more,I wish I put that on ein abigger pot OH well :thumb:
hey closet nice to hear from you too no the clones are not in flower and i cut them from plants that had been in flower for less than 2 weeks so im not sure really but its not a big deal i got 3 more seeds that have popped that went into a soiless mix this morning and im just gonna take cutting from them when they are big enough and check the sex that way im really hoping the clones i have revert back so i can use them for moms but time will tell

Hope you get the plants you want my friend :)

thnx LA i actually am getting the plants i want my current grow is almost over with the big plants getting cut down in 3 days but when i say im getting what i want one of my plants has turned purple, i was confused at first because it was so little i thought it mught have been mold or sonething but a few days went by and i started noticing alot more purple every where its pretty cool to see
20140208_194323.jpg
20140208_194342.jpg
20140208_191203.jpg

the first pic isnt that great but you can still see the purple hues and then the other 2 are just awesome let me know what you think keep it green :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom