Blue Dream and A-Train Perpetual Hempy Grow

Hey everyone im sorry I have not posted sooner I have been ridiculously busy with work and home but they babies are doing well I had some minor leaf damage on my a train probably from the soil being hot they arent too close to the lights so im thinking that is the issue ill get pics up soon :peace:

ok so its almost been a month now, all the blue dream have been in soil since 9-27 and the largest a train has been in since 9-28. most of them have started their 4th node and some are working on the 5th node, should i top them now or wait a little longer ill let you decide with the pics so to start off with a group pic of them all
10-22_33.jpg

and next we have the baby a trains
10-22_2.jpg

and the a train with leaf damage, it looks like the baby a trains are gonna have the same issue it looks like their starter fan leaves are curling
10-22_3.jpg

and the rest are gonna be the blue dream
0-22_4.jpg

10-22_1.jpg

10-22_11.jpg
10-22_22.jpg
10-22_5.jpg

10-22_6.jpg

10-22_7.jpg

10-22_8.jpg

10-22_9.jpg

you can see that the leaves are starting to yellow, and i am aware of it, i intentionally let them go until they needed nutes before giving them any, their next feed will have 1/4 strength nutes in it to give them a taste and i will increase it accordingly let me know what you guys think :peace:

looks like in that post there was another close up of the a train with the leaf damage and im not sure about the one that looks droopy like its thirsty or over watered it gets the same amount of water as everyone else, i have had it happen before with the blue dream so im not stressing it much

hey closet thnx for that i just topped three that had 5 nodes, i wasnt sure if now was a good time and i knew you have alot more experience than i do with it im gonna wait until the other blue dreams have 5 nodes and top them as well

Oh snap I hope things fly well Frosty.I think thats best approach what you did on a few first leaving other options available to others. I looked back on your bluedreams before and how they seem tall with more of a one main topper and know training multiple toppers to an even canopy will get better light coverage, growth and yeild.
My last clones that took I experimented with 2 only lst since they were tallest and best looking then with lowers going already,the other 2 I only topped since their lowers were only specs which then grew out better. the lst ones like stalled so I topped those which helped out big and they are all sitting good now. Im sure yours will be too soon:peace:

I would wait until your plants have grown for another week or two to top your plants so you are able to top them all at the same time.

in hindsight KJC that would have actually been the smart thing for me to do, unfortunately i went with the less smart way, as they say hindsight's 20/20

Hey Frosty I hope those topped ones are doing alright as well as the others, Can you show or tell:thanks:

ill be happy to show you how they are doing closet
group pic
topped_1.jpg

topped_21.jpg
topped_3.jpg
topped_4.jpg
topped_6.jpg

im not sure what the droop is about they get fed all the same nutes at the same time and there is another like it but the rest are happy as can be, i have had it happen in my previous blue dream grow so im not worried

Whats up 420 mag, i was looking at my plants this evening and i realized that my oldest a train is showing signs of being female, i wish i could show a pic but its not letting me for some reason, wonder if anyone else is having the same issue, aside from that im very excited about it

Back
Top Bottom