Yeah man, love it!. Remember when I had one like that. Good days!! good LSTing mate. What are you feeding the soil, they look happy :)
:high-five: JBC Thanks we feel like we are in the good days LOL. Well with the budget like it is, we are using Miricle Grow Tomato food 18-18-21 at about every third watering. Moving to MG Bloom Booster 15-30-15 when we start flowering. We have close to 30 (possible?) bud sites on each plant. so next is to put together some support!

Love the cabinet. looks great. will keep an eye on ya grow. i thnk all 1st grows should be considered Crack head grows. cuz thats how we all act when watching them grow. I have my 1st grow in 48hrs darkness prepping them for 12/12. lights will come back on Sunday evening! so for now just call me pookie cuz i cant stay away!!!!:woohoo:

Love the cabinet. looks great. will keep an eye on ya grow. i thnk all 1st grows should be considered Crack head grows. cuz thats how we all act when watching them grow. I have my 1st grow in 48hrs darkness prepping them for 12/12. lights will come back on Sunday evening! so for now just call me pookie cuz i cant stay away!!!!:woohoo:
Ya I wasn't much of a crack head, till I started growing LOL. Never heard of 48 hr darkness before bloom, but we start our 12/12 at 8pm on sunday.
will also check out your journal.

Time for an update, I have been working a lot lately, mostly out of town, so sorry for the delays. We have had our 3 girls in a 12/12 bloom room for 7 days and TODAY I got to see our first white hairs!!:party::yahoo:
This is Gloria @ 7 days in bloom. BEFORE I trimmed her.
Gloria_23_7B.JPG

And this is her AFTER her trim
Gloria_24_7B.JPG

This is a closeup of one of her branches, she has some big nuckles!
Gloria_25_7B.JPG

Anna before trim
Anna_20_7B.JPG

Anna after trim
Anna_21_7B.JPG

And Betty before
Betty_19_7B.JPG

Betty After
Betty_21_7B.JPG

Eek. Too much defoliation too early for me lol. They look great man. Uve got balls lol

I see this everywhere on this site, way too much defoil going on and at the wrong times. Your girls look good Medfromhome , dont take offence and will recover fine. But if you do it in early flower it will stunt the stretch which will sort out the bushing anyway.

If you attack a plant that much in one go it hurts it so much that it never really fully recovers and never has the speed of growth it used to. Defoil does help inside but everyone is just butchering their plants in my eyes. I did mine so slight only when needed and they growing so big and fast and all the plants I see with a Massive hit of defoil just are sort of weak after.

People please learn this technique before fully commiting as its not beneficial in such big hits.

I see this everywhere on this site, way too much defoil going on and at the wrong times. Your girls look good Medfromhome , dont take offence and will recover fine. But if you do it in early flower it will stunt the stretch which will sort out the bushing anyway.

If you attack a plant that much in one go it hurts it so much that it never really fully recovers and never has the speed of growth it used to. Defoil does help inside bet everyone is just butchering their plants in my eyes. I did mine so slight only when needed and they growing so big and fast and all the plants I see with a Massive hit of defoil just are sort of weak after.

People please learn this technique before fully commiting as its not beneficial in such big hits.

i couldnt agree more JB i only light defol as well :thumb:

Thanks jj, we cut our first clones ever a few weeks ago and only got one to grow, and that one has had a rough start. Our second try at clones gave us 2 out 0f 4, and all of them just started to go crazy. I have the next few days off and will get pics of the new girls posted soon.

Hey I got a question, I am an avid leaf trimmer, should i keep them for making hash??:yummy:

Update time:)
The girls have been in 12/12 bloom for 28 days. I have been trimming some leaves, on all of them to help keep light glowing throughout.:hmmmm:
This is Gloria from the top down
Gloria_T_9_28B.JPG
Gloria up against a 12" ruler
Gloria_23_28B.JPG
Gloria
Gloria_22_28B.JPG
We only did LST on her and cropped her at the 7th branch up. we then directed every branch to get as much exposure as possible.:party:

Now we have Betty top down
Betty_T_8_28B.JPG
and Betty up against a 12" ruler
Betty_24_28B.JPG
Betty got LST and FIM'd at the same time, from then on we just kept her as low as we could, she actualy got broke during one of our training sessions, a little tape and better than new. :woohoo:

Next we have Anna
Anna_24_28B.JPG
Anna against a ruler
Anna_25_28B.JPG
and Anna top down
Anna_T_10_28B.JPG
Anna was the only one that got ONLY LST. We pulled everything she gave us back down into the 6" pot.:circle-of-love:

:helpsmilie:If any of my trimmings have trichomes on them should I keep them for hash:yummy:

Always keep em mate. When I defoliate even in veg ill take the leaf and run it through the juicer with some cucumber watermelon grapes cantaloupe spinach tomatoes Collard greens and some radish and turnip greens. Taste like heaven and gets you moving. Anything taken before 21 days flower is juiced, if its an unhealthy leaf its trashed. Anything after 21 days bloom ends up in my hash bag.

They look astounding for plants in general mate. Never would guess they were cfl plants.

Always keep em mate. When I defoliate even in veg ill take the leaf and run it through the juicer with some cucumber watermelon grapes cantaloupe spinach tomatoes Collard greens and some radish and turnip greens. Taste like heaven and gets you moving. Anything taken before 21 days flower is juiced, if its an unhealthy leaf its trashed. Anything after 21 days bloom ends up in my hash bag.

They look astounding for plants in general mate. Never would guess they were cfl plants.
Thanks Sensei, I never thought about juicing them... looking forward to our first harvest in 4 - 5 weeks. will probably pop a bud or two off for 4/20. excited to see what kind of yeild these girls give us!

So I have 3 new girls (clones) in veg and am going to let them tell us how to lst em. Will be transplanting them today. My question is, should I just keep this journal going with them, or start a new one for them??:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom