First Time Grow

WhiteHouse said:
Lookin good!:high-five: Nice work on getting another batch going, did you say if it was seeds or clones taken from your current grow?

Thanks I haven't started it yet but I'm anxious to start it, my second grow will be clones not from this current grow but from a dispensary, I'm looking at purchasing a grow tent to start a second garden from seeds that I started with on this grow an it will be my experimentation tent, try my hand at breeding and getting healthy clones. I can't wait for your next journal that last crop turned out nice!! You think this grow looks alright for a first grow?

Cool beans, The heat might of messed up there hair but they look good to me, you should get a nice harvest. Hey glad to hear your looking forward to my next grow. So am I!! I've cleaned out a new space for a new better bigger grow room. The old one is going to be clone/mother room. I picked up my cabinets for my vertical adventure! Here's the scoop four cabs 9 plants each, for a total of 35 plants (legal plant count). Going to try only running my JD ballast at 726W, if i need more i will add one of my old 400w. Not sure if this is really going work but some kind of variation is going to work. cheers:Namaste:

Greenhouse250 said:
Hey budd, how's the grow growin? Hope all is good, any new pics?

Greenhouse buddy, the grow is good have 5 plants left to harvest didn't achieve as much success as I would have liked I think I started flowering too soon but that's ok I have excellent top quality herbs and I will post pictures in the next day or two. Just picked up 13 707 headband clones and 2 afghan kush cross breeds and waiting on about 20 others of lavender, northern lights, black berry, black widow, dairy queen, and blueberry strains I'm going big those second grow with the addition of two 200w cfls and Co2 going to do
Some aeroponic cloning and hopefully get a aero system going as well. Pictures soon, been busy as hell and going
To get busier lol how's your next grow coming?

Nice! Good herb is the main goal, i would take a qp of some killer shit over a lb of ok shit any day bro. Must say I'm jealous of all your new strains.

I'm working on getting some master kush and some purple kush cross and maybe some more. The new room is framed door hung, just need to insulate, panda plastic, paint floor, some wiring, some venting, list goes on and on..hehe :peace::Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom