It's cloning time again

I am in my first week of veg just out of the ez-clone mechine 2 weeks to root then under the 1000 watt HID.

12, 2 gallon with clay hydro rock.
elb and flow system
2 ,3 gallon pots with 2 clones from the first crop.
1000 watt HID,HPS
55 gal Fert. tank
Dutch Masters Gold grow and bloom part A+B
PH: 5.5
cross: Dr Atomic x Northern Lights #5

I like this cross because it forms a 18 to 24" main stem cola. and smaller buds on the lower branchs.

I will finish out this batch with 8 to 10 weeks of flowering and a month of growth.

5bonsia_0025.jpg

4bonsia_0014.jpg

6bonsia_0036.jpg

Re: It"s cloning time again

Hiya,
nice set up,

going to be trying cloning for the first time, watching this grow with interesets, and some envy also!!!!!

:nicethread:

Watch all them loops in your lines bro,they will build up on you and cause some bad things to happen to your PH.you want the best flow you can get to clear all your nutes from the idle line.you will get salt build up as the lines start to clog, then comes the nute lockout.try 3 homeruns 4 pot on each run should clear it.And why is PH at 6.5 with the ebb you should hold between 5.4 to 6.2 you need to swing your ph because different nutes absorb and different ph level.just trying to save you some problems down the road.been running thats system a long time.

Thanks Hydroguy I plan on growing plants 3 to 4 feet tall then hit them with a 24 hour darkness then to HPS bulb. These plants have 1 main bud and many lower smaller buds.

This will fill the room. I cloned for years in soil, about 50% to 75% rooted . now I use a 30 spot cloning mechine...... EZCLONE. Now I have 100% root rate and its much more roots. If you dont have one make sure and at least use rooting gel. 2 weeks and they are done and ready for transplanting under the big light.....good luck with your grow...will be posting through the grow.

Watch all them loops in your lines bro,they will build up on you and cause some bad things to happen to your PH.you want the best flow you can get to clear all your nutes from the idle line.you will get salt build up as the lines start to clog, then comes the nute lockout.try 3 homeruns 4 pot on each run should clear it.And why is PH at 6.5 with the ebb you should hold between 5.4 to 6.2 you need to swing your ph because different nutes absorb and different ph level.just trying to save you some problems down the road.been running thats system a long time.

pitviper you are right I posted the wrong ph it shuld be 5.5 to 6.0 is what I shoot for.......thanks for the heads up......

I try and get 2 leaf axes below the foam inserts that way I get 2 clumps of roots at transplant. I now can get 3 to 4 crops in a years time.

I took care of the problem buildups and deposets. I was using a single stage fertlizer the stuff even locked up my res. pump. I switch to Dutch Masters Gold and now I dont have any deposets, in the barrels, lines or rev.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom