Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

nice harvest, they look great. those things do get heavy when you spend a day trimming them. awesome job OGD!!

Congrad on the turn over Dude. Now you know your going to have ALOT of friends. You da Man for a month or so. You got deep pockets rolling now. Sweet haverst dude, from one Old Scooter Tramp to another.

Thanks norcaliwood
I cut one a couple of days ago still drying and I'm out!...lol
When I go to bed at night all I can see or smell is buds!
There hanging in the bedroom..
:thanks:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Nice pull bro!! MAn What I would give to just have one of those branches!! WANNA TRADE..LOL..I wish..GLad to see all went well. Now thats gotta be a nice smell in that room!!Bet the whole house..Hope you like to trim..I'm still trimming today..I only got half doe last night. I was up til 3 am..

I like to leave the bud leafs intact on this strain they are covered in resin glands.......next week after the leaf drys Ill be making a big batch of oil.....me and the wife love it....

Here they are the 2 mother clones that were a year old.....

10 times as dence as the hydro......

Not complaning at all just wanted to state the differance.......

mother_clon_colas_a.jpg

Thanks Butcher, You can't handle these baby's without git en sticky........

Man Is it good....super high buzz...........:grinjoint::roorrip:

MY GOD!!!!! Saturated takes on a whole new meaning with trichs in Oldgrowerdude's area!!! Gees - saw yer entry in the plant of the month and just had to come salivate a bit in yer journal!!! MY GOD!!!! I'm high just lookin' at all those sticky trichs!!!

Back
Top Bottom