MindControl's 1st Grow - Hydro - Northern Willy Diesel - 2014

Re: Mindcontrol's 1st grow-hydro- "northern willy diesel" 2013

thanks guys very appreciated! :thanks:
I will be buying a new light next time around since im tight for money till summer. (saving up to go back home to the rainforrest in costa rica!!)
The combo hid is prob. what i'll go for a 600 or 400 watt i have venting already with 2 4inch in-lines keeping it nice and cool!
what are these web sites again,i heard you guys shoot em out any others for good deals on led's id appreciate the expertise on your experience with them. I have one ufo coming for free from a friend! score! we have both fgured out that leds prob. are best to sprinkle into your hid's for wide spectrum,and for vegging but both realized not great for flowering as stand alone. any ones thoughts?
thanks kids keep safe and smoke smoke smoke on! :cheer:
:Namaste:

Hello ladies and gents, sittin' back scrolling through ebay for a small tent for my veg area. I have a pretty small extra closet its just hella high. hoping to get this next week kicked off by educating myself on cloning..I have one die already before it rooted and one holding on for dear life. it was in moss and soil' mix inside of a starter plug. i took it out and put small hydroton rocks into a small cup placed it into sollution with ph'ed water. hope for the best. tom it will be gowing to the hydro store for some supplies...need ph sollution and other things. gooooood thang they are open on sundays!!!:thumb:
here are the ladies this last watering...they grew extra spunky! the sleep really really helped the ladies...:yahoo:i had to transplant two into bigger pots and the roots were starting to bomb the hydroton at the botom of the pots!! woa! sooo early on,I would have never thought this early they would have the roots start winding around the hydroton. super stoked on the growth!!! :bravo:
check em out:
IMG_20140125_183332.jpg

View image in gallery

thanks for strollin through the garden with us...we will c you next time!!!!
smoke on my peeps!
:blunt::Namaste:

ran out of ph down..used my fish water thinking this was a good supplement for now. good idea is this ok if i do it every once in a while
? ph was spot on at 6.5.
thanks for feedback
:thanks::420:

hello to everyone...been a few days since i updated the journal. this was a weird start of the week for me but was able to get my buddy to come over and cut ply wood for me and get the doors on my closet for the flowering process. here is a pic of the closet with drapes over it.
and also got some ph up down..

another run this week for new bulb and also some flora nova flower nutes...
new pic of the ladies later today,trimmed up for the flower season!
:thumb::Namaste:

Announcement:

so my rookie status would like to share with you that my genetics are not as I thought. while not everyone knows 1--% sometime sthe genes of their clones or seeds I have had the awesome honor to carry on my friends genetics.....:bravo:

so they are not northern willy d's

no willies wonder in there at all,I was mistaken by a plastic res. he gave me clones in that said "lavender willy w."
this was mislabeling..

:(

it is BIG BUD X NORTHERN LIGHTS X NYC DIESEL!!!

thanks for allowing me to correct this I will now do my research for these strains!
until the photoshoot this afternoon, c ya soon!!
:high-five::reading420magazine:

"Northern Buddy diesel" ??? any one wanna try for the name???

big city diesel sounds hella dope!!!
pun def. intended!
:thanks:
:yummy: as well!!!

here is the line up of the ladies this afternoon after some nutes and drink!
day 15, week 3 from clone.
tom. I flip the lighting to 12/12 and get my new flowering bulb...and nutes.
enjoy the garden!
:morenutes:

also my clone (first that I cut.) is doing great ! after one died in transit to my spot, the second was looking quite down for many days..alas it rooted and now is getting its nitrogen on cuz shes looking quite pale!
:allgood:

and a few close ups...

and mamma (white pot) ...of course she has her own box made for her! she is spoiled..(not the bad way)

thanks for strolling through my garden! will update the flowering flip tom.!
till then...smoke like a champion...float like a butterfly and get stoned with a bee!!! hahahaha

Sunday update! : 2/2/2014
week 5

I have been a real busy bee...
-this week we flip to 12/12 flower!
-this week we transplant last two plants...
-and we have a new area for vegging out!
enjoy..

I Decided that my clone boxes were a bit too high temp. I kept the plastic bin one cuz i can work with it in the new area I set up. many many thanks this week for my girlfriends patience with a huge mess pilling up as the days stacked up..lol She was great enough also to cough up her closet where all her make up and bathroom stuff was.we all know this stuff can stack a closet fast!! I had it set up one way in then mid week changed it up,im seeing a repetitive cycle here..
we will start first with the supplies I picked up this week and then to the new closet set up!
strap your helmet on!!!
:cheer:
some coco coir
(rinsing to do....blah)
flora nova grow flora nova bloom
cfl's 50 watt and reflectors.
cfl's

the new area is 2 ft x 4 ft x 12 ft
here is the new grow area with newbie ladies..

hope tto have more flicks of the space later today as I will be in and out rinsing coco coir!
smoke on kids and enjoy your sunday funday!
:circle-of-love::thanks:

to all :420: members :
the last 2-3 days I have been noticing an issue with my plants..
do I dare say welcome to my first nute burns?
The spoting looks light colored on the plant leaves mainly water leaves..
My humidity is 25 % so I feel thi smay be the issue at hand,I tried boiling water and setting it in there over night but the water didnt evap much.
any vet's in the game know if this is a humidity issue or is this closer to a watering issue?
like i said its light in color barely noticeable looks almost like a light dust is on them appearing dry kinda.
everything else is great I haven't flipped em yet cuz I returned a metal halide bulb that was in 4,000 kelvin when i needed a 2,000 range or 3000 range kelving bulb I know they make em, just scoped a warm deluxe sun master 400 watt im ordering so I will bring them into veg tom? or should I wait till bulb gets here 4-5 days? they are getting quite tall.
thanks again here is the pictures of my issue.
gratzi!

hope with my shitty celly that shows up enough to see for you.
thanks again
cheers
:thanks:

not powdery , sorry. just meant powdery look to it from distance cuz its lighter than other parts of leaf..

Back
Top Bottom