Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

We plan on cutting all the buds of in the next few days and do the old snap the stim.....then they will be put in 1 gallon jar rotated for at least a week opening the jars every couple of hours........:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Opening the jars is to vent out the leftover moisture untill they snap when bent......rolling around on the floor spreads the moisture evenly and rounds of the buds ....you do this with a half full jar.....Pit tought me how to cure....

The bro is great teacher on growing and such..........
:goodjob:

:Rasta::Rasta:

We plan on cutting all the buds of in the next few days and do the old snap the stim.....then they will be put in 1 gallon jar rotated for at least a week opening the jars every couple of hours........:ganjamon::ganjamon:

You really need to write a book..
It would certainly become a stoners Bible...
I have the title.... Oldgrowerdude's Guide to Growing Cannabis...

PS. Reserve a copy for me :slide:

You really need to write a book..
It would certainly become a stoners Bible...
I have the title.... Oldgrowerdude's Guide to Growing Cannabis...

PS. Reserve a copy for me :slide:

I would buy a copy :smokin:
+ reps man, those buds look delicious

Here's a little something to wet your wissel........

The bud has a strong head buzz and a body but not to heavy

I am very pleased with the grow.

My wife says it tast like oranges and pepperie
Jar_of_buds.jpg

Bowl_of_Buds.jpg

:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Awesome!! I just asked granny this same question. What are you going to do with all the trim and shake? haha, should just leave the plate out, like a bowl of candy. When you have guests they can just try out a little nug. hahaha!

Hay I'm gonna make up a big batch of oil I bet I got a lb of it drying in the garage....:cheer:

:Rasta::Rasta: man am I high....

Slow to the game, again, I am. I will go back and read this from the beginning OldGrowerDude, though I like how it ends! Oh, I just voted your thread back up to 5 stars. :woohoo: :nicethread:

Hi munki thanks a bunch for the star I,m glade you are taking the time to go through my journal and Ive already started another one.....just planted the rooted clones in under the big light.:cheer::thanks:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Here's some shots on where I'm at with my grow now........

So far weighing the 10 clones dry is 1240 grams...and I still have the mothers yet and they ar twice the size as the 10 clones.....

the_whole_crop.jpg

drying_mothers.jpg

drying_buds_b.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom