Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Here are some shots of the buds that came of the mother plants grown in soil.....

sticky_and_ready_to_smoke.jpg

clone_in_soil_b.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

wow what a yield OGD!!! congrats on everything. those buds look scrumptious and thats quite a jar collection you have.

im so jealous... my girls just refuse to finish, i wake up at night with hand cramps cuz im trimming in my sleep lol.

We always bloom the cutting mothers , but we take 2 cuttings before blooming to keep the strane going, This way you dont have to have trees to keep alive between crops, hope this makes since to ya. My bud count should be good this time around the mothers had time to age. When these clones finish up the plants will be 1 year old producing all that the strane has to offer.
Wow dude, Nice buds. I just came across your grow and had a question? Does the quality of the strain diminish or change when you keep getting cuttings form your mother cuttings instead of just growing your mother and keep her in a stasis growing period and getting cuttings from her. The only reason I ask is that I have heard with nothing to back it up that the strain degrades. Whats your take. If I knew how to rep ya , I would but not to sure how to rep somebody. Thanks

I have heard it both ways I prefer to restart each year from seed but that is after having 4 crops of clone off of clone.....I have found that even after 4 sessions of clone after clone the herb was as good if not better with age.

Thats good to know as I took cuttings from my first grow which is the KC Brain Seed and I have 6 girls that are doing ok but I think I am starting to have Ph problems, which is another topic itself. Thanks for the insight.

Back
Top Bottom