Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Hi munki thanks a bunch for the star I,m glade you are taking the time to go through my journal and Ive already started another one.....just planted the rooted clones in under the big light.:cheer::thanks:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

If you get the thread started, do put it in your sig. That is how I got to this thread. Thanks OGD!

That's for sure.....my dog lives in the house with me 24/7 so he"s more than a little atached....he's 8 years old and I don't know what I would do without his being there...

:cheer::bongrip::bong::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Well OGD, the day has finally arrived! WOW! All your hard work and toil has paid off! Like everyone else says, amazing job. I'm very glad I was able to experience it with you. You've inspired a lot of people, myself included. I'm more motivated to grow a crop now than ever before! I'll be sure to follow your next grow, too, and pick your brain for tips.

Grow on, and take care... :yummy:

1240 gr? off 1- 1k watter?
jeeeeeeeeeeeeezus.:yikes:

+rep (wtf i cant rep anyone lol, i guess IOU rep)

OGD..was that wet or dry when you checked the weight? just curious. either way thats a harvest that will break many a keyboards from all the drooling.

And how do you like that..AT harvest the 5th star arrives..I guess it likes to make an impression.

GREAT JOB MUNKI!! You brought it when it was wanted the most.

Thats dry weight Im smoking it so I guess it is dry weight.....the 1240 grams didnt include the 2 large mothers still haning that should put me at 2.5 lbs of bud..got a new scale to....:cheer:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

The results are in........

Buzz.....strong head buzz, medum body buzz....buzz last a long time.
final weight.....1356 grams/48.4 oz's/3 lbs 4 oz total dry weight.

final_weigh_in.jpg
:cheer::roorrip::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom