First time grow!!

Gordonnnn

Seeds: Pineapple Express Auto*2
White widow Auto*2
Diesel Auto*2
Purple Mazer*3
Set up: 600w hps light
420-magazine-mobile1673880057.jpg

It's the 7th day after germinating. Now I grow them in the closet to make sure it's warm enough and I'm planing to put them in the grow tent when they get bigger.
I'm using the tap water mix with the Flora Nova(7-4-10) and use the ph up to make the ph around 6.2
420-magazine-mobile1241806163.jpg

420-magazine-mobile692636222.jpg

Just wondering if anything is alright right now

Looking good mate, what's your feeding routine? I don't want to barge in and start saying do's and dont's, I'd rather find out what you know about your set up and help you from there if you need it :)

Now I'm watering every day with the tap water mixed with nutrients but not too much, just keep them moist as the hps light produce a lot heat that I'm afraid it will make the soil too dry. And I keep the light on for 24hours

I use HPS's so I know your struggle!

What do you do with your water when you feed? Do you leave it for 24 hours or go straight to feeding?

And it helps to know about the stages your plants are at. Plants do things differently when they are seedlings compared to when they are adults.

Your plants are developing a root system, they get their food primarily at the moment from moisture in the air, taken in through their leaves (and down to the roots).

You look like you're doing ok at the mo, what do you know about growing? What is your plan of action?

I use HPS's so I know your struggle!

What do you do with your water when you feed? Do you leave it for 24 hours or go straight to feeding?

And it helps to know about the stages your plants are at. Plants do things differently when they are seedlings compared to when they are adults.

Your plants are developing a root system, they get their food primarily at the moment from moisture in the air, taken in through their leaves (and down to the roots).

You look like you're doing ok at the mo, what do you know about growing? What is your plan of action?

I always use the water directly (mix the nutrients and ph up) but I won't use all of them so I just keep them and use them next day.
I plan to put them in the tent when they get bigger.

Do you ph test the water after you've added everything? It can build up over night so it's worth checking :)

Have a read up on the stages of a bud plant and what they need at different times, always handy to know too

I always keep the ph around 6.2 when I mix them. Because I'm a newbie so I just buy the auto flowering plant.

Back
Top Bottom