First time grower,can i in the outdoor growing of the July planting?

somnus13

can i in the outdoor growing of the July planting?
I bought some seeds,is g13 haze,
I want to plant it immediately,Do not know the summer July for growing?
I'm in the southern region, a lot of rain in summer hot weather,

thanks

Week_8_-9_GARDEN_016.JPG
Week_8_-9_GARDEN_019.JPG
Week_8_-9_GARDEN_022.JPG
Week_8_-9_GARDEN_013.JPG
Week_8_-9_GARDEN_004.JPG
Week_8_-9_GARDEN_006.JPG
Week_8_-9_GARDEN_002.JPG
night_shots_019.JPG
night_shots_013.JPG
51211.JPG
51311.JPG
5031.JPG
5051.JPG
51112.JPG
5022.JPG
5018.JPG
5002.JPG
4981.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_010.JPG
04265.JPG
Last_5_2012_058.JPG
Last_5_2012_057.JPG
Last_5_2012_033.JPG
Last_5_2012_034.JPG
Last_5_2012_005.JPG
Sitting_Round_The_House_Oct_11th_2012_052.JPG
Sitting_Round_The_House_Oct_11th_2012_051.JPG
Blueberry_DJ_SHORT_X_Heirloom_Kush_037.JPG
Blueberry_DJ_SHORT_X_Heirloom_Kush_035.JPG
Blueberry_DJ_SHORT_X_Heirloom_Kush_022.JPG
Blueberry_DJ_SHORT_X_Heirloom_Kush_011.JPG
A_Great_Day_Harvesting_2012_023.JPG
Yes Somnus13, You Can, But Do Not Expect To Get Monster Plants. And If Your Seedstock Is The Early Flowering Varieties, They May Not Amount To Much, As Many Early Flowering Strains(SOME REAL KUSHES,NOT THE ONES THAT HAVE KUSH IN THEIR NAMES JUST FOR SELLIING PURPOSES, OG KUSH And A Few Others That Slip My Mind, They Are From DNA Genetics I Believe,Others Are Auto Flowers Of Course,But These May Work, As They Only Live A Short While, Durban Poison,ETC), But If You Have Have Plants That Flower According To Where The Sun Is At In The Sky, You Should Have NO PROBLEMS, But Get Them Started NOW!!! I Would Take A Paper Plate(NOT THE CHEAP KIND, THAT ALLOWS EVERYTHING TO SOAK THROUGH) But The Ones That Have A Smooth Barrier On Their Surface, To Keep The Moisture On The Plate, And Off Of You!!!:high-five:, Label The Plates In Permanent Marker Along The Edges, So You Know Which Strain Is Which. Wrap The Seeds In A Paper Towel. Not Tightly, But Enough So, That All The Seeds Get Uniformly Wet. Set Them On Their Plates Before Watering Them(MAKE SURE THEY ARE WRAPPED UP AND FOLDED OVER, NOT TIGHTLY THOUGH, I Cannot Stress This ENOUGH!!!) And Take Your Plates To The Sink, Turn The Water On Low, So That Just A Stream(A VERY LIGHT STREAM) Of Water Is Coming From The Faucet. No HOT WATER!!! Just Lukewarm, Or COLD. Thoroughly Wet The Paper Towels With The Seeds In Them. After Wetting Them, Take The Plate They Are In And At A Slight Angle, Allow ALL OF THE EXCESS Water To Run Off The Plate, Set Aside, And Continue The Process Till All Are Finished. Now Place The Plates In A Semi-Warm Place(INSIDE OF THE OVEN,with It OFF OF COURSE!!! JUST DO NOT FORGET THEY ARE THERE,PUT A NOTE ON THE OVEN TO REMIND YOURSELF, I TELL YOU THIS FROM MY OWN DISASTERS IN THIS AREA!!! Or Place Then On Top Of The Refrigerator, As It Is Warm There Too), Check Your Seeds Every 12-24 Hours, Depending On The Temperature In Your Home, I Would, For Cautions Sake, Check Every 12 Hours. Wait Until You Notice That The Paper Towels Have Begun To Dry, Usually They Start Along The Edges, When You Notice Them Start To Drying, Wet Again, And Drain Off The Excess. Sometimes, Depending On The Age And Viability Of The Seeds, They Will Sprout Within 24 Hours, Although The Norm Is Anywheres From 2-7 Days, If They Have Not Sprouted By The 7th Day, Chances Are They NEVER WILL!!! Although I Have Seen Seeds That Were At Least 20 Years Old Take Two Weeks.

Now For The Lighting, Use Regular Old Shoplight Fluoros, Which Can Be Purchased At Any Hardware Store(OR WALLY WORLD FOR THAT MATTER). You Only Want To Get The Shoplight Fluoros, Not The Ones For Plants, Or The Ones That Are For Regular Lighting, JUST THE SHOPLIGHT FLUOROS, Because They Come In A Blue Spectrum And Are The 40 Watt SHOPLIGHT ONES. Not Only Will They Stay COOLER,But Something About The Blue Spectrum Makes Sure That The Majority Of The Plants Turn Out Female?!? Your Guess Is As Good As Mine, When It Comes To This, But For 20 Years Now, It Has Always Worked For Me. I Was Taught This By My Old Mentor(RIP), That Had Been Growing Medicine For Over 40 Years, And Everything He Taught Me, HAS BEEN GOLDEN!!! You Should Get At Least(THE VERY LEAST)65% Females, Although I Usually End With About 70-80% Percent Females!!! Since All You Need Is OLD SHOPLIGHT FLUOROS, You May Have A Few Laying Around Your Home,IDK. But I Use At Least 6 Light Fixtures, I Screw Hooks Into My Ceiling, And Arrange Them Side By Side, With Their Lengthwise Edges Touching(TO MAXIMIZE THE LIGHT, AND BE ABLE TO FIT ALL MY TRAYS UNDERNEATH THEM).

I Plant My Seedlings Into 4 Inch Containers Using Only BLACK GOLD POTTING SOIL(NO OTHER AT THIS STAGE, And It Comes In A Black And Orange Bag, Do Not Let The Nursery Owners talk You Into ANY OTHER Type Of Soil,PERIOD!!!) It Is Light And Airy, Which Is What Your Seedlings Want, And Your Roots Need, Always As A Matter Of Fact, As It Helps Your Roots Breathe. When Planting Your Seedlings, Make Sure That The Root Side Goes Down, I Use The Tip Of The Eraser On My Pencil To Make The Hole That I Put The Seeds Into, That Way It Is Not TOO Deep, And Will Sprout Up Out Of The Dirt, After A Day Or Two. If Your Root Is To Long To Do It This Way, That Is Alright, Just Go A Little Deeper, But Make Sure The Seed Side Stays Up. I Usually Use Fresh Dirt From The Black Gold Bag To Cover Up My Seed Holes. I Then Arrange My 4 inch Containers Into Their Seedling Trays,16 Per Tray, Is All The Trays Will Fit, If Not, You Either Have Gotten Trays Too Large, Or To Small, So Make Sure You Get The Ones That Fit 16 Trays Evenly. Water The Seedlings Down Now, In Their Trays, Mist Them If You Can, And Water Till They Are WET, Through And Through.

Now For The Light Placement, Make Sure That Your Lights Are All Arranged Lengthwise( I'll,Post Some Pictures To Give You An Idea Of What I Mean) Make Sure You Keep Your Lights As Close To The Tops Of The Plants As Possible, Like 1-2 Inches From The Top Of The Sprout, This Will Keep Them SHORT AND FAT, With No Stretching Problems To Worry About, You Should Only Have To Raise Your Lights Once Or Twice In The 14-17 Day Period That They Must Remain Under Lights, Only Water Them When They Need It, Like 5-7 Days After The First Water, At This Time You Will Need To Fertilize For The First Time(USE FOX FARM GROW BIG, 1 TBSP Per Gallon Of Water, No Matter What The Directions Say!!!) You Should Have Watered Three Times From The Time Of The First Misting, And Watered And Fed Twice Since The First Misting. After The 14-17 Period, Take Them Out From Under The Lights, Transplant Them Into 3-5 Gallon Containers(STILL ONLY USE BLACK GOLD AT THIS POINT, AND ONLY FOX FARM GROW BIG, Same Mixture As Before, 1 TBSP Per Gallon Of Water, And About 3 Cups Per Container In The 3's And 5 Gallon Containers(ALWAYS WATER FIRST, OR YOUR PLANTS WILL DIE) I Hope This Has Helped You, If You Need Any More Questions To Be Answered, Just Ask, I Will Be Here For You, Although I May Not Be Able To Answer Lickity Split, But Give Me Time, And I Will!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:,SORRY, THE PICTURES WOUND UP ON TOP, INSTEAD OF BELOW, GO FIGURE!!!

yes, it's a weed and just wants to grow, needs as much sun you can find for it
can i in the outdoor growing of the July planting?
I bought some seeds,is g13 haze,
I want to plant it immediately,Do not know the summer July for growing?
I'm in the southern region, a lot of rain in summer hot weather,

thanks

Back
Top Bottom