First time grower - Help please

They look good bro. How long have they been in bloom so far? I think they still have another 3 weeks to go.

I am doing a forum called cloning for dummies if anybody wants to follow along I am going to clone using just a cup of water and nothing else

I hit the switch on April 25th

I hit the switch on April 16, so figure 9 days after me :laughtwo:

Jk, jk, but we still have a bit to go. What strain you working with? Yours looks identical to my first which was White Widow/Skunk#1. I chopped mine too early and the smoke was weak as hell, but my occupation at the time took away all my time and I made the tough call. The more Sativa influence in your genetics, the longer you should give her to finish.

Sorry as I am new to all this... all the info I enter didn't go in.. so here is a bit about the setup.. I'm in a 2x2x4 grow tent i have 6-24watt 2700k and 2-24watt 6500k I have a 4 inch booster fan for exhaust 6 inch for intake and 8 inch box fan on the inside at the top blowing thru the canopy and at the lights to cool. I am in a 5 gallon pot.. started in a 5 inch then slow went up as the plant grew.. I am using fox farm soil and fox farm nuts with tiger bloom and cal/mag.. now only used cal/mag twice due to a cal deficiency early in flower but corrected quickly. I had a small root bound issue due to how fast she grew.. she has been really healthy and doing great.. this is Reggie weed bag seed.. I have blue dream seeds and strawberry kush seeds but wanted to do this first run get some knowledge under my belt since I spent a lot of money on the seeds

I also did the many CFL thing, they make great light, and it's great having the right spectrum, but I remember they do add a lot of heat, but you said you have that covered. You made a wise choice giving yourself a tester run and it also seems you've avoided the biggest newb mistake of over using the nutes. I think you're doing great, much better than my first, just watch for the signs (amber pistils, fattened buds and amber trics).

If possible, put the highest rated fan up top and hopefully your tent exhausts from there. Do you have a carbon filter?

I would say so. You can make one if funds are too tight, but you should invest when you can. TBH, I'm surprised you're not already noticing it (the dank). I made a DIY carbon filter years ago.

plantlightinghydroponics has'em for $50 before shipping. Their shipping is quick too.

Back
Top Bottom