First time grower needing help with diagnosis!

Well i would leave those damaged leaves to fall of by themselves... but it's just me. If they are somewhat alive, cutting is additional stress.

Sure man, no nutes can bring top harvest - i got almost 800 grams out of superskunk without single nute given.

As we speak - i am experimenting with guano tea on my current auto grow. Sort of organic bloom booster, not technically a fertilizer in a sense of word. My understanding is that autos need some sort of bloom help as life span is so short.

Nice man yeah in the future I would love to try to move towards growing organically.. and wow nice 800 grams nicely done man! I'm hoping for just a ounce off that auto and then 2 and a half off a nice feminized lucid bolt I got some good soil for it throughout its cycle and the flowering nutes if needed so want good things from her! ;) I hope your experiment goes well! Do you have a journal going I'd definitely keep track!

Not at the moment, but i probably make one. I have all actions documented and stuff so that might help somebody one day.

Yeah if you have space... keep it as a learning process. And compare harvest at the end!

Organic is the way to go. Since growing other things for long time, i can assure you almost all commercial fertilizers are pure crap. I have never seen any difference in tomato, flower or any other measurable harvest. All natural things like guano tea, worm castings tea etc do much better job.

I do however use beneficial bacteria products - like azotobacter,trichoderma etc.

you too post some photos of your progress!

Back
Top Bottom