First time grower

marked red

I have a small box. 3ft high 2ft wide 2 ft deep. Nothing special looking to grow one plant in DWC as my first time.

I'm curious as to nutes, a buddy of mine gave me some for free. Not necessarily for mj but wondering if it would work.
Bloom: 3-12-12
Grow:7-4-5
Calcium/mag: 9-0-0
All per tsp.

Are these okay?

As far as light bulbs I think I should upgrade. I have 3 6500k with 850lumen CFL and 3 2700k with 900 lumen bulbs.

Those should work and the lights will work for little bit look up some t5s there good and you can find them pretty cheap. You could use your cfls a lot of people have awsome luck with them just need to get some more. When you start flowering you'll need a lot more light but in the beginning stages they seem to react good to most lights

What about flowering? How would I go about that with lights?
I ordered them on " 420.com " it's from Netherlands been 12 days but seen a handful of good bad and terrible reviews.

Not to familiar with them I use attitude seeds but they take a few weeks so who knows you should get them. Did you pick guarantee delivery. And flowering you need quite a bit of lumens for the buds to grow if you used your light set up now you would get like a quarter tops. If you limited on money when you start budding I'd recommend a 150hps there under 90 dollars and you can get quite a bit from that light

Girlfriend came over today so I didn't have a chance to buy bulbs. But my seeds can in today! I must admit I was worried but it took 13 days which I believe is pretty fast. The stealth on it was really nice too! Came inside a personalized post card:)

Back
Top Bottom