First Time Grower

The soil ph/moisture/temp and light meter arrived today.

Ive moved the probe on the thermometer down to pot height and left the thermometer in the pocket on the side a little below light height. So im now getting temps from two heights now. Yesterday it was all high up and read as follows over 24 hours with light on extract on but no inlet holes open on a warm day

Ph 7.5
Max temp 95.2
Min temp 68.2
Rh max 62
Rh min 40

Thanks for the positive comments.

Over the last 24 hours temps have been as follows on a warm day with inlet vents open. Room temp was 24c dont know what that is in f.
Max temp 86f high up 77f low down
Min temp 75f high up 68 low down
Min humidity 47
Max humidity 65

20150820_090522_HDR.jpg

Not the best of pictures but I thaught id show the seeds off. Im am also yet to check the ph meter calibration. I have an ec meter on order as of yesterday. Once soil and the propagator has turned up I think ill be ready which hopefully will be tomorrow. Ive given myself the target to germinate on Monday. Feeds and ec meter wont arrive until next week but should be here before its needed

Temps from thurday night and friday daytime with light off and extract on

Night
room 20c lights off 75rh-66rh
Min top 70f.bottom 68f
Max top 76f bottom 70f

Day
Room 26c light off
Rh max 85 (wasnt actually that high I just held the thermometer for to long) min 54
Temp max top 86 bottom 81
Temp min top 71 bottom 68

Great work Dude!!

Excited to hear about a journal! Sounds like you've got things figured out. How did the PH solution work?

Celt, hats off to you for helping steer Dude in the right direction!

Anyone fancy checking over this and letting me know anything im doing wrong or might be missing?
As you have probably read if you have made this far im planning on germination in the morning.

1. Starting with plain water with a ph of 5.8-6.2 with only 1ml bio-bizz root juice with seeds place on paper towel inside a propagator.

2. Propagator inside tent aiming for temps from 70-75f lights off

3. Once taproot showing plant in coco coir rooting plugs and water as above.
20150819_161343_HDR.jpg

4. Once planted turn the 300w actual 130w led light on at maximum height with seedlings still in propagator.

5. Remove from propagation and plant in large pots once either second set of serrated leaves appear or roots show from rooting block whatever happens first. And follow roughly along the lines of this feed schedule for the light mix assuming is it the most similar to coco

Screenshot_2015-08-23-12-13-34.png

Back
Top Bottom