Ok cool yeah she's like 2 feet 3 from the floor she's starting to show white hairs on tops a little. Hopefully get good yield
The purple lights make it hard to see the shades of green and if there are other problems showing up so it is better to try to get a white light or daylight photo. But in your first two purple photos I saw some really healthy looking stems so those stalks will be able to support some heavy, dense, and hard as a rock flower buds when the time comes.

Plants are measured from the surface of the soil or the surface of the artificial soil if grown in a hydro set-up. Consistent measuring that way. Otherwise, someone growing a 2 foot plant can say it is 5 feet tall if he or she grows it in a trash can. I measure from the rim of the pot I am using. That way my measuring stays consistent. Even though I fill the pots up with soil to within a 1/2 inch of the rim the soil can settle over the weeks of growing but that rim is always going to the the same height.

Just something to consider.

The purple lights make it hard to see the shades of green and if there are other problems showing up so it is better to try to get a white light or daylight photo. But in your first two purple photos I saw some really healthy looking stems so those stalks will be able to support some heavy, dense, and hard as a rock flower buds when the time comes.

Plants are measured from the surface of the soil or the surface of the artificial soil if grown in a hydro set-up. Consistent measuring that way. Otherwise, someone growing a 2 foot plant can say it is 5 feet tall if he or she grows it in a trash can. I measure from the rim of the pot I am using. That way my measuring stays consistent. Even though I fill the pots up with soil to within a 1/2 inch of the rim the soil can settle over the weeks of growing but that rim is always going to the the same height.

Just something to consider.
Yeah thank you

here better photos and kinda just growing in kinda cheap and in the shed haha
20201005_153115.jpg
20201005_153115.jpg20201005_153108.jpg
20201005_153115.jpg
20201005_153000.jpg
20201005_153000.jpg

Also just got mega farm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201005-155010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005-155010_Chrome.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20201005-155006_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005-155006_Chrome.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 19
You will appreciate the simplicity and ready help here. I haven’t ran it myself yet I will one day, but a lot of peeps are using it here successfully! Got a cheapie digital scale - need that for mixing.

open the bag and measure out like 1/2 cup to work with in small container then seal the bag and put in small tote to store the bulk part somewhere very dry.

Apologies, had to step out for a few. Veg or flower lights on temps 73 to 78.... but lights off can run a little cooler. I personally like low 80”s 81 to 83 is about my peak but see there bad running that warm - for example at that temp 81 to 83 if one of my fans bites the bullet then my plants are gonna be in trouble.

ok I’m not the best on megacrop cuz I’ve never run it but it starts at like 2 grams per gallon and you keep watch on the plant & leaves but the goal is to slowly move up the ladder. Start at 2 then if ok move to w.t next week. If it gas a problem then you stay or back down a notch. Let’s get you hooked up with someone that’s ran it though and that will take about 5 minutes after someone reads this and knows how to use it.

there are a plethora of journals with growers here using mega so should be easy to find help

Apologies, had to step out for a few. Veg or flower lights on temps 73 to 78.... but lights off can run a little cooler. I personally like low 80”s 81 to 83 is about my peak but see there bad running that warm - for example at that temp 81 to 83 if one of my fans bites the bullet then my plants are gonna be in trouble.

ok I’m not the best on megacrop cuz I’ve never run it but it starts at like 2 grams per gallon and you keep watch on the plant & leaves but the goal is to slowly move up the ladder. Start at 2 then if ok move to w.t next week. If it gas a problem then you stay or back down a notch. Let’s get you hooked up with someone that’s ran it though and that will take about 5 minutes after someone reads this and knows how to use it.

there are a plethora of journals with growers here using mega so should be easy to find help
Thanks yeah I'm waiting for someone's advice

Also trying to figure out where to start with the mega and find some info about using it #megacrop

here ya go.... MrSauga is a megacrop wizard

MrSauga megacrop See post # 385

with everything here.... we can give you a nudge but the responsibility is on you to dig and when you don’t find the answers... dig deeper! I said all that to indicate much reading is required!

again I’ve never used it I just know that many here really dig the ease of use not having to juggle multiple bottles etc. I would start at 2 grams per gallon just so you don’t shock them and then watch the plant and move up slowly... you can always add more next week but it’s hard to take nutes back out.

you can mix smaller batches too

2 grams per gallon divided by 2 equals 1 gram per half gallon..... same strength but smaller batch

Back
Top Bottom