First time grower

sense they are in pots only water when the pot feels like when you filled it with soil in the beginning (light) after you water the next time pick the pot up and wait to the next time it feels lite again before you water again:)
How often do I have to water them at this stage

Well guys I think I can say that I have made that one mistake that almost every first time grower have made I think I over watered like I had some separate seeds and I germinated them and the roots had started to burst coz I left them in the water for 2 days and in the paper towel for one day but after I transferred them from the paper towel to the pots after 3 days they never popped up and when I dug them up the roots were the same as they were before. Well that's a bummer but at least I still have a few more plants with me doe but can anyone tell me why they didn't grow like I'm saying they drowned but I don't know if that's the reason for sure any other opinions so I don't go through this again :)

Well guys I think I can say that I have made that one mistake that almost every first time grower have made I think I over watered like I had some separate seeds and I germinated them and the roots had started to burst coz I left them in the water for 2 days and in the paper towel for one day but after I transferred them from the paper towel to the pots after 3 days they never popped up and when I dug them up the roots were the same as they were before. Well that's a bummer but at least I still have a few more plants with me doe but can anyone tell me why they didn't grow like I'm saying they drowned but I don't know if that's the reason for sure any other opinions so I don't go through this again :)

hey broski im not 100% sure why they havent sprouted yet... but you should just leave them alone, im sure they will sprout sooner or later. i have seen them take a week or more to sprout threw.. also how did you put the seed into the soil? the tail end of the seed should be faceing down when planted an planted only about an inch or so in the dirt. the tip on a pencil works great (the eraser end) submerge that tip into the dirt an your set for a perfect size little hole ;)

Yhhh I did but in the tail end facing down, well that's probably what I did wrong I put them 3 inches in the soil. But this I'm not Going germinate my seeds I still have more trees so il work on them until these next set of seeds I have burst

Hey bunshack Hohhot I see that's not good but to me outdoor growing is a lot more stressful coz u reall y do need to watch the weather indoor growing u have control over everything. Woke up this morning the rain beat the hell out of my trees pushed one rite out of the soil but they are all ok but now I have to be more aware of the weather I'm still learning to I expect to make all my mistakes now and on top of that now they got more water they suppose to have to but my draining system is good but still now I won't be watering them for at least 5 days

Everyday it's summin new with my plants well one of them the 2 beginner leaves have died on one of my plants but I only have 2 leaves I thought the 2 beginner leaves die when u have like 4 leaves or more shud I be worried

This auto correct thing kills me I now saw that "Hohhot" thing sorry. Question doe one of my seeds popped up over night should she be in the sun at this young age

This auto correct thing kills me I now saw that "Hohhot" thing sorry. Question doe one of my seeds popped up over night should she be in the sun at this young age

did she start out in the sun? if so yes if not plant her late in the evening or on a cloudy morning or she will go in to shock
if indoors then yes too:)

Yh she started in the sun so I guess their is where she stays but il still move her doe don't want it getting too much sun still
its rare for a plant to get too much sun:too much heat and not enough water... yes but the only time the sun would be bad is if you watered them during the day in the direct sun light:)

Back
Top Bottom