First time grower

image2277.jpg

I dunno what's going on with this one it seems to me like she's dying slowly I'd hope not like her 2 beginner leaves fell off and she is still way too young don't think that shud be happening but she is the one that had gotten beaten out of the soil becoz of the rain but I put her back in the soil just hope she's ok but as u can see her leaves are turning yellow :(

They look really well smokey. U should cut the top 3 inches of a coke bottle and place it over the top works brilliantly as a propergation thing. I just can't believe the rate mine are growing. :thumb:

greetings to all in the fine forums of our fantastic host site i to am an outdoor farmer an to run into the same problems early on but payn close attention and a watchful eye on your babies is the best for them. Being a good farther is the key. The problems i had in the past is after moving my babies outdoors the heavy rains wood smack them down so i had to create a portable shield watch forcast and keep them safe until they matured. good luck, good growing
props to all in this lovin community

Back
Top Bottom