First Time Growing- 3 x White Widow Feminized Seeds

OneBadBud

Hey this is my first real shot at trying to grow. I will upload pictures tomorrow after work as I am too lazy to do so now.

I germinated 1 seed in wet paper towels and 2 seeds were placed in a dried puck that I soaked in water and it inflates to a miniature bag with soil.

starting grow in my closest, Lined with aluminum foil and using a 20 Watt ottlite grow CFL bulb, 950 lumens for now.

Day 7

1 of 3 plants sprouted a single leaf, hes aprox 1.5 inch stem, I can see a tiny seed breaking out in the other 2 mini pots.

once again all photos will be uploaded tomorrow Just wanted to see if I can get some advice for tonight. my light is hanging pointing straight down.

I like to add that the seed that was germinated in the paper towels then placed in the soil is the one that sprouted first.

Consider putting in a Y connector or 3 Y's connected together (4 bulbs, one source) from Home Depot and adding more CFL wattage. 6500 for vegging, 2700 for flowering. A single plant will want upwards of 10,000 lumens. The lower the lumens, the slower the grow. Think of it this way. The more light that hits your leaves, the faster it will bounce around in the leaf, generating new growth. Low lumes, slow grow.

Check out my grow for an idea. I wired my own chandelier with 6 bulbs using two Y connectors in two of the sockets like akisunni recommended. I'm doing mixed spectrum. 4 6500k, 1 3500k, and 1 2700k. One of the upsides to fluorescent is how easy it is to mix spectrum.

I used a tutorial on this forum for inspiration... its part of why I joined this forum LOTS OF GREAT INFO BEING SHARED

CFL Light Tutorial

Welcome to 420mag OneBadBud. Looks like you are off to a good start and I see you are in good hands here. Keep it growing green :passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom