First time growing autos - Anything I need to know?

Mrgreengrass

This is my first time growing auto flower I have a few if the fastbud American autos but for now I have just cracked a girl scout cookies and a blackberry is there any thing I need to know or is it just as case of growing them like normal plants except you don't change the light cycle?
420-magazine-mobile967094119.jpg

There is no need for transplanting, you can start straight from the final pot. Autos are very resilient, they can handle topping and thrive with LST.
Use of CalMag is suggested

There is no need for transplanting, you can start straight from the final pot. Autos are very resilient, they can handle topping and thrive with LST.
Use of CalMag is suggested
So you saying to repot it in the pot it's gunner be n for budding I just don't want to mess them up n end up with scrog smoke n not a lot off them

I am not saying to follow my word, i don't want to be blamed if something goes wrong :) but you can check more journals with autos and see for yourself, take a look at my journal as well

I'll tell you, re pottting fucks a auto up, completely,
Plant in largest pots you can accommodate,
Keep your temps in check you want to do everything you can not to stunt them. Personally I wouldn't top I have a on going grow journal
"14 white widow in 900L soil"
Do tie them down ,don't snap a branch that will stunt them again.
Autos are a perfect condition plant . anything bar perfect and the difference is huge, I'll stick around but you should come have a look at my journal ✌️.

Like the others have said. No repot for autos. I'm using 3 gallon pots from seed to finish and it's working rather well. I've topped, lst, lollipopped and done backbuilding. They can take the abuse and still produce 2-4 ounces in as little as 60-75 days. GL and do some homework on here by checking others journal. And there always YouTube and Google... If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Back
Top Bottom