First Time Hydro

I only say 2 because I never expect both to live I clone 5 at a time hoping to get at least 3 to live. This time all 5 lived but I have the room I'll just flower earlier than usual. Just take the better of the 2 when the time comes, no you wouldn't probably have room for 2 but it's just good extra practice for future and you didn't kill a seed or have to wait that long. You can try hempy too bro like Peyton and wildjim on the other thread too. No root rot you feed as needed Peyton clones in small hempy cups. Either way works I'd love to see that Blue chem, that's gotta be one of my favs. Oh and for hempy you only need a gallon for every month alive so you'd be looking at downing to 2 gallon containers just food for thought. But let me know when you pop the chem I'll be following closely for that baby

I'm on my phone so sometimes I read shit wrong so bare with me. Rooting clones that come from a flowering plant is very difficult and takes a long ass time. Take them from veg only until you get some experience under your belt.
There are many many thoughts on how to trim plants while they are growing. Not everyone agrees on one method. I myself take 80% of all the fan leaves off at the end of the third week of flower.

Hi Alaskan1
I think kola320 was referring to the term of monster cropping clones rather than taking veg clones.. Here is some info I found on it.

Monster Cropping (a.k.a. Flowering Clones) is new method of growing that one of our members brought to my attention. Monster Cropping essentially involves taking clones from flowering marijuana plants, and then rooting those clones. They will reenter vegetative state and eventually create super-bushy plants with a large amount of nodes and branches. This method was dubbed “Monster Cropping,” because that’s exactly what you’ll end up with—huge, monster plants.

Flowering plants typically aren’t a source for clones, and most experts will tell you that it goes against most rules of cannabis cultivation. Even so, the science behind Monster Cropping is legitimate, and you will certainly enjoy the results.

Start by taking clones of a marijuana plant that is about 3 weeks (21 days) into the flowering stage. This is usually the ideal time to take the clones, but you can also take clones later on without affecting the results. Lower branches are ideal for cloning because they haven’t become stiff, and they will root faster than something like the top cola. Take the cutting and place it in a glass of water. Let it sit there for some time so that no air finds its way into the vascular system (a problem that can be fatal for the plant). The cut needs to be made along the stem so as to increase the surface area for the uptake of water and/or nutrients (depending on the cloning technique you’re using). In my own experience, a small hydroponic system or a propagation bubbler is easily the best option for cloning marijuana plants.

So in theory by the time you reach harvest you should have rooted clones that have been in veg for 4 weeks and you can then flip to 12/12 to have a continuous 8 week cycle of harvests..

I will probably do a light trim maybe at the 4 week mark just to make sure it's not too clutters and the buds are getting the best light possible :)

Yes sir that's what I was talking about, now your catching on smokey I may not get the terms right but i can't remember everything I've read LOL... But I will get you pointed in a good direction, Alaskan does have a point too smokey he's talking about defoliation during flower I haven't really tried my hand at that haven't had a need but might help you out as your limited for space.

Thanks kola320 your input is always apriciated and welcome here and so is everyone else's..

I checked on my lady and noticed the water was low AGAIN! Less than half inch above pump level and I tryed to head to sleep and would have changed it in the morning but it was on my mind so I had to get back up and get into the groove..so did a fresh res change and took a few pics..

Ph5.7
Ppm700
35ml A&B sensi
4ml h202
image14031.jpg
image14032.jpg

And pic of roots
image14033.jpg

Back in tent
image14034.jpg

Thought I'd take a pic of nutes
image14035.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom