Fogging C02 for fun

OldPhart

I've been using a fogging system for seedlings and clones . Just experimenting with something on the side for the past few months. It's similar to another system you can purchase... Roots like I've never seen, like angels hair. More on that later.

The last few days I've been fogging seltzer water on the girls which are in 2 E&F tubs. 1 tub has 8 that I believe are highly Sativa, now on week 4. The other tub has 4 Thumper and 2 Lifesaver, now in week 2. I'll get a few pics and mayb a short video in the next day or 2.

I bought dry ice for my first indoor grow in Cali. It was a real Rube Goldberg affair.

I bet or can only imagine anyway. Every time I see it at the grocery store I think hmmmmm what's it worth pound for pound and how cumbersome to use??

I've used a regular CO2 tank in the past with no real metering but have not filled it in quite a while. I like to mist mine when I spend time with them they seem to love it. The water is either 78 cents per 2L bottle or 59 cents when on sale.

My latest thoughts are to just carbonate the sealed fogger reservoir with CO2 from the tank, and run the fogger on another one of the PLC inputs at whatever interval. I'd love a CO2 tester since my area has to be depleted most of the time compared to the normal outdoors 350 - 400 ppm. I do intend to do a complete grow clone to harvest with the fog system which means a dedicated system so might have to build another unit.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom