Fox Farms feeding schedule

Fox Farm schedule recommends flushing, with SeldgeHammer, between weeks 4 & 5, weeks 7 & 8 and weeks 10 & 11. I'm not sure flushing that often is really necessary or helpful even. I'll definitely stop nutrients 2 weeks before harvest and do a slow flush with only water over those 2 weeks. I might flush just before my plants enter the flowering stage. I keep reading about how flushing isn't necessary when going organic. Since I'm using organic soil (with added nutrients 0.10-0.05-0.05) and Big Bloom, which also is organic, I'm not sure how much flushing is needed. I know Grow Big and Tiger Bloom are not organic, but I'm thinking that I will not use any Grow Big during flowering, unless I find it necessary, since Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom (and the soil) do contain some nitrogen. The amount of Tiger Bloom that I'll be using is small so I'm thinking the need for flushing is low. Time will tell.

I used fox farm's full line of products, everything was fine until I used their Sledgehammer. It almost killed my plants. Then I did my reasearch (dumb of me to read up after the fact) and many other people have had similar issues. Sledgehammer is a bad thing for cannabis IMO. In fact, Fox farm does not condone using their products on cannabis. They will tell you that growing marijuana is against federal law.. I'm switching to earth juice now

Here is a simple Fox Farm Nutrient Schedule that I've been using for my first grow -

Nutrients_Schedule.JPG

It is similar to the nutrient schedule I found on the Fox Farm website, but instead of the 2 feedings a week that Fox Farm recommends, I only feed once a week at the most, on every other watering. As my plants grow, I'll more than likely need to water more frequently, but I'm going to see if one nutrient feeding a week can satisfy my plants' requirements.
-------------------------------------------
OK So what I dont get is are we supposes to use all 3 products at the same time?

Week 11 says - all 3 types... please explane does that mean I am feeding all 3 categories at the same time?

Sorry for the Silly Question But I just dont understand how the Table Reads.. this one or the one that just came with my stuff..
Newbie needs help.

yes...you use all three at the same time if it says so.

Wk 5 only uses two products.....In wk 7 you begin mixing in the tiger bloom per the feeding schedule

example:
Wk 5 per gallon of H20
1 TBL Big bloom into the water...stir

Then add
2 tsp Grow big to the solution..stir

Apply to pots.

Only 1 feeding of nutes with water each week.....hopefully you get a plain watering in between each wk of nutes.

I just finished my grows and am also moving away from Fox farm soils and nutes.

Will begin my next grow with "Cutting Edge Solutions"

In the Words of the "King" himself..
" Ahh thank you very much "

:)

I kinda figured they were trying to tell me that.. But never hurts to ask !
Thanks Again.,

yes...you use all three at the same time if it says so.

Wk 5 only uses two products.....In wk 7 you begin mixing in the tiger bloom per the feeding schedule

example:
Wk 5 per gallon of H20
1 TBL Big bloom into the water...stir

Then add
2 tsp Grow big to the solution..stir

Apply to pots.

Only 1 feeding of nutes with water each week.....hopefully you get a plain watering in between each wk of nutes.

I just finished my grows and am also moving away from Fox farm soils and nutes.

Will begin my next grow with "Cutting Edge Solutions"

Moving away because multiple products are no longer organic and I wanted to try something new.

It's a great product and produced some awesome buds and yields for, just a time for change.

I use ffof and all there nutes they work great they run a Lil hot especially the soil that's why I'm trying to switch to highbrix by doc bud if ur gonna do soil do it right and in my opinion after reading his journals that's doing it right

I Just moved them in to AIR Pots.. With the New AirPots I can get 2 watering in a week.. and the Pots allow the Soil to dry nicely in between. I started with FF so Ill run with it for this batch.

Here is a simple Fox Farm Nutrient Schedule that I've been using for my first grow -

Nutrients_Schedule.JPG

It is similar to the nutrient schedule I found on the Fox Farm website, but instead of the 2 feedings a week that Fox Farm recommends, I only feed once a week at the most, on every other watering. As my plants grow, I'll more than likely need to water more frequently, but I'm going to see if one nutrient feeding a week can satisfy my plants' requirements.
im using foxfarm and if u look there r many schedules,look at the 1,google foxfarm feeding schedule for marijuana,its scary the dose but i have im ok so far when i didnt i got nute def.p-k,im using coco coir so im trying to feed every other as said but if they need it im just flushing slightly with ph water wash out salts then add my nutes,b careful.u can get locked out easy.i dont understand ivve used it for 20yrs now,did they change up,now im not liking so much.mine need a shitload of it,soil watch the salts u will b fucked in soil.anyhow good luck all.peace.ss61

I use FF entire line, something like 12 products. They work great though my tips burn. I don't like flushing so I have been careful on the amount of the mixture I give them, no runoff. I am changing tactics this time. I will use 1.5 gallons instead of 1 gallon for the mix, but feed more liberally. I wont be flushing at all unless problems arise. At harvest I think a 10 day pure water regiment will clear the plant nicely.

I

Nutrients_Schedule.JPG

So how did changing to once a week work out David. My plants have been producing some budding a little to airy on twice a week.

would you guys be able to help me for the longest time ive been expierencing yellow leaves and after that the shrivel up and die. i also have fox farm soil and have the trio line up (tiger nutrients ) grow big, big bloom and tiget bloom. would someone be able to tell me what i want to use in veg as oposed to flower? and also if i can mix the nutrients all together in one bottle or take 3 seprate bottles for each nutrient or can i add them all together

would you guys be able to help me for the longest time ive been expierencing yellow leaves and after that the shrivel up and die. i also have fox farm soil and have the trio line up (tiger nutrients ) grow big, big bloom and tiget bloom. would someone be able to tell me what i want to use in veg as oposed to flower? and also if i can mix the nutrients all together in one bottle or take 3 seperate bottles for each nutrient or can i add them all together

Check your Ph level on the water and soil. If you're doing the full dose per the bottles instructions it might be a little hot. Are you also adding Cal/Mag?

I typically mix mine at 25% in 3Gal water bottles (my pref for 4-5Gal pots and soil mix - Kellog Patio Plus btw) to Start for a first two weeks, 50% after that and see how the plants respond and go from there. I have two clones right now from the same mother but they like different strengths for some weird reason but over time the other came into line with its sister. If you read the forums you will find most ppl don't go full strength because it will burn.

read the instructions... I wouldn't mix them all together jmho :)

Back
Top Bottom