From 1000w to T5 for veg questions?

HotLooSey

Started our growing six months ago and decided to move the 1000w(4) from Veg into our flower room as part of our expansion.

We now have some large T5 for vegging.

Already things look very different. Instead of these long tall girls, we now have short bushy gals. We were vegging for 3 weeks.

How long to you veg under T5???

Do you clone?? How old do you let your young plants go before cutting for clones?

Thanks,
LUCY

I had 4 1000w MH in veg.

I've moved them into my flower room and added four more 600w for a total of 17 lights.

Now doing all vegging under the T5. I have two 8 light by 4' T5s.

When you bend do you bend and tie down or bend until the main stem crushes a little?

Luce

Bending

I had 4 1000w MH in veg.
When you bend do you bend and tie down or bend until the main stem crushes a little?

Luce
It depends upon what type of bending u had in mind. U can LST by simply gently bending and tying. When u crush part of the stem and bend that's supercroping. U can also tie the tops down after supercroping. I advise against supercroping moms. Supercroping requires time for the plant to heal. That energy that can be spent on growing.

BWC

When you bend and tie, do you just do the main??

When you transplant, then you have to retie?

BWC, thanks for sharing your expertise.

LSTing

BWC

When you bend and tie, do you just do the main??

When you transplant, then you have to retie?

BWC, thanks for sharing your expertise.
i bend and tie whatever pops up. the older parts of the plant that were tied a while ago sould be fine when u transplant itthe newly tied shoots that will more than likely be retied. be careful when transplanting, parts of the plant that don't normally get in the way will be in the way. screwnuts was on point with his answer.

Back
Top Bottom