G-13 hermaphrodite problem

kickstart

On my last grow I had a room of G-13 clones from 2 mothers. Some of the girls started producing the little yellow male flowers. I think it was stress induced, however another grower I spoke with mentioned that G-13 is prone to turn hermaphrodite. He mentioned some type of spray he referred to as "reverser spray". In all the years I have been growing I have never heard of such a thing. Has anyone here heard of something similar?

reverse is an additive that helps keep your plants from turning male or at least cut the chances down. Its made by DutchMaster. I keep frequent contact with DM. Not cause I work for them, but because of my constant research on their products. Hers some info on it:
Dutch Master Reverse

Dutch Master Reverse is a ready to use (no dilution required) foliar spray that quickly and efficiently brings peace to a grower's worst nightmare... awful seed problems! Fix it simply and quickly (as little as 2 sprays) with this unique formulation of specialty minerals & amino acids.

Modern Science allows Reverse to achieve this remarkable feat by channelling selected minerals and amino acids into the Mesophyll layer of the plant. This layer is responsible for most of a plants energy production (Photosynthesis) and more importantly is the starting point of all the metabolic pathways.

Simply put, the selected minerals and amino acids in this product assist the plant in channelling the correct metabolites in the pathways responsible for flowering, correcting any imbalances like the one that causes hermaphrodism (male flowers).

Directions for Use:
1.) Pour the amount you need into a spray bottle. Typically 1-pint (16 oz.) is enough for one application for the average sized garden.

2.) Add Penetrator at the rate of 2 teaspoons per quart.

3.) Shake the spray bottle with the solution to make sure it is well mixed.

4.) Important you must spray the solution within 15 minutes of adding.

5.) Make sure your lights are a minimum of 24 inches from the tops of your plants then spray your plants until the leaves are evenly coated with the solution. You only need to spray the top surface of the leaf because Penetrator will deliver absolutely everything you need inside the leaf.

6.) Spray your plants once, then once again 10 days later making sure you spray any male flowers you see.

Hope it helps you out. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom