Gawja Going Coco - 250W HPS - Lemon Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

Gawja

Hello Everyone!!

Now its is time for my first Coco grow. Plain coco with Biobizz nuts! I did a huge dum fu****ing misstake with my autos (2 fast 2 vast). I got some real acid soil. Really acid. I tried to flush 'em without any result. Still acid as flip.
But 2 weeks into flower they started to turn bad on me. yellowing, dying leafs. no new leaf grow ect...
And it was then i find the problem to it all. I did a test on the soil that i had laying around in a closet, from the same bag that I'm growing with. And the result broke my heart. They have been in a soil with a Ph below 5.4 the entirely growth. And its to bad cuz it is a great soil otherwise. All my energi for the grow disepered and the enthusiasm died along with it. But i trusted the label on the bag and there is were i did my mistake. I now i can fix this by mixing the right stuff in the soil (don't know the english word for it) to make the Ph good from the start. But i already got me some coco.

So i am going Coco now! And in the stage of my knowledge i need to evolve more. So next step is coco. And after i tried coco i can then chose between soil or coco. i proven to my self with of the mediums is more fun, interesting and much smoother to maintain a healthy grow. from seed to bud.

The Set up
SJ tent. 80x80x160
250w HPS in a home build air-cooled reflectorhood.
Pots:
Staring with Jiffrys. Potting them into 2L then after that i repot them into the biggest pots i can fit in the tent.
One small intake and a 4" outtake.
Rh not sure but will spray a lot until flipping lights.
I will try to tie them down as much as possible under the vegg-stadge. not sure yet.

The stains

Lemon Kush Female Seeds
A chitral kush from the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan. She is mostly indica with a little stretch towards the end. She produces very white, hard and highly resinous nuggets.
Although despite this indica heritage, she leads to a sativa kind of high in the head, and is therefore a cannabis favourite amongst the connoisseurs of the medical community in Holland.
Also suitable for outdoors in temperate or Mediterranean climates (where citrus grow), where recent reports have shown 1kg excellent quality bud per plant! Harvest at the end of September.

Height: 0.80m - 1m
Flowering time: 8 - 9 weeks
Seed to harvest: 75 - 80 days
Harvest: High
Taste / Smell: A unique and strong husky/herbal lemon smell and taste.
Effect: Stony, yet high all-round buzz, warm feeling, good to relax.

BlueBerryCheesecake - Female Seeds

Our Blueberry Cheesecake (Cheese x Blueberry multiple hybrid) is selected from an extremely strong, smelly mother (you will be able to smell it straight through the bag!). This cannabis strain has been stabilized on this special phenotype that has a really amazing Blueberry Cheesecake smell.
The plants are very resinous, giving healthy vigorous plants with a light blue shine. They can triple in volume and/or height after being put on 12/12.
Perfect for outdoor in Mediterranean climates.

Height: 80 - 100 cm
Flowering time: 7-8 weeks
Seed to harvest: 10-11 weeks

Harvest: High quality, high yield harvest
Taste / Smell: Extremely strong, pungent creosote aroma followed by an unusual cheesecake smell.
Effect: Powerful stoned, whilst the body is in balance and relaxed.

Here is some Questions if you have the time to awnser i be a happier grower :)

Q1: Aircoolers. I build my own. I used ductape, rope and a pice of glas. The glas is 5mm thick and i am wondering and asking you guys using a air-cooled hood: How thick is your glas?

Q2: I have a smal carborn-filter. Would this work if i have about eight plants in blom? (4")
IMG_34186.JPG

Q2: Any one got some experiens with these strains? i seen people going the C99 from FS but thats all.

At this stage
Pics will come up as soon they pop the earth. 7/8 poped yesterdays and was transported into jiffrys and is now in the tent with my two autos. I hope the last one pops too. I will letem grow in the jiffrys for a while and then transport em into 2L pots with plain coco. This is gonna be so fun! Im so glad i got my feelings back for the grow and its a new day for me to feel exited again :)

Happy Growing !!:Namaste:

Well the last seed has not poped. i dnt think its any thing to hope for but i will have it in paper a bir mor. just incase. it would be a funny thing if it germd in the trash and started growing. (if i never toke the trash out).
Anyway half of the Blueberrys broke ground today. and a third that was coming up upside down so i hade to flip in and plant it again. but its all right. it will break ground tomorrow for sure.
The LemonKushes is still hiding in there jiffrys. The jiffy is moised and the rh is pretty high. I just covered em with plastic och open in up some times to let new air in.

The Co2 is my key for success here i think. a while back i hade the tent with my autos in the bedroom and they were growing in vegg like no other plant i had grown. was this the strain? Im not sure. i have a thought about the Co2. As my gal complained about the noise from the fan I moved the tent to another room and they didn't grow as much as they hade before. almost a week after moving my plant toke a critical turn with the Ph in the soil and turned to shit ring away.
I have the timer set on 4 in the morning to light the lamp. and I'm up around 7. I got some pets to that sleeps with us in the bed. that means that 5 living things is breathing in there producing a larger amount of Co2 then the room normally has.
So could the CO2 strengen the plant against the low ph my soil had?
Anyway. My gal forced me to let a kitty into our home so i toke advantage of this moment. so the tent is back in the bedroom set to start at 4 in the morning (haha)

please is there anyone how could awnser the question about how thick there glas is to there cooling hoods?

At this day.
3/4 Lemonkushes hatched. and to of them broke ground a few days ago. One of them haven't grown anything.
4/4 Blueberry cheesecakes and looking good. a bit strechy for now but i have rigged up closer to the light. And i transported them into 2L pots just a few hours ago so next week it will be a real kick of with the growing i hope :)

Admin pleas throw this post because this grow hade to go to the bin since i have some changes around me i can't move the grow with me.

Back
Top Bottom