IMG_27312.JPG

10-01-2012

IMG_27383.JPG

10-05-2012

IMG_27452.JPG

10-09-2012

IMG_27511.JPG

lookin good!!

Looks great! I envy your equipment, i'm VERY low on money lately and everything in my 1st grow has been made "That'll do" and makeshift patents in haste :X. Now this is magnified even further as i see ur growroom (okay, tent) is all thought out and equipped. Well, at least i've learned something: ALWAYS get the needed equipment purchased and plans thought out BEFORE getting plants!

Anyway, i'll definitely be in for the ride, looks promising :thumb:

Looks great! I envy your equipment, i'm VERY low on money lately and everything in my 1st grow has been made "That'll do" and makeshift patents in haste :X. Now this is magnified even further as i see ur growroom (okay, tent) is all thought out and equipped. Well, at least i've learned something: ALWAYS get the needed equipment purchased and plans thought out BEFORE getting plants!

Anyway, i'll definitely be in for the ride, looks promising :thumb:

haha, mate half the fun is learning as you go! My first grow was not nearly so polished at the start!

Alright its flowering time! Given the height restrictions in the tent and the fact that they will double in size Ive decided to flower now.

I have set the timer to 12/12 now and I have changed the bulb from MH (top) to HPS (bottom).

IMG_27631.JPG

Heres some photos of the size of the plants today:

IMG_27574.JPG
IMG_27593.JPG
IMG_27583.JPG
IMG_27603.JPG
IMG_27614.JPG
IMG_27622.JPG

And now with their new brand of sunshine!

IMG_27642.JPG

:peace:out

groovy!!

Hi All

Three days into flower and Im pretty confident Im looking at five beautiful ladies! :cheer:

Now feeding full nutes at 6 liters every couple of days with room temperature water of course.

Heres the plants:

IMG_27652.JPG
IMG_27662.JPG
IMG_27671.JPG
IMG_27683.JPG
IMG_27693.JPG
IMG_27702.JPG

And heres some shots of the pistils

IMG_27713.JPG
IMG_27721.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_27741.JPG
IMG_27763.JPG
IMG_27753.JPG

:party::yummy::yahoo:

Ok so Im away from home for a while so I have had to set up a watering and fertilising system. I took fishs advice in my other thread and used an "osmocote" equivalent on the top of the coco. I then set up a sprinkler system which waters for 10 minutes every 4 days, this keeps them very moist and nearly dry at the the fourth day.

MY BLOODY BALLAST DIED so I have contacted the supplier. Ive had to go to some lame arse flourescents as you can see so Im not happy.

Heres some pics.

L8r.

IMG_27802.JPG

IMG_27794.JPG

that isnt good neg, hope you can get that rectified soon

that isnt good neg, hope you can get that rectified soon

Yeah I hope it doesnt hurt em too much.

BTW the floor slopes to a drain so any water just runs out.

damn, not good on the light mate, cfls will work ok as long as you got plenty in their, i used them at the start of my first grow and they got me well into flower, they did not stretch and was very bushy, so they do work and work well, you just need a lot of them and keep an eye on the temps

damn, not good on the light mate, cfls will work ok as long as you got plenty in their, i used them at the start of my first grow and they got me well into flower, they did not stretch and was very bushy, so they do work and work well, you just need a lot of them and keep an eye on the temps

Thanks donp, Ill try and get the HPS back up asap.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom