G'day Mates

Cheers Joey, I gotta ask, do those "oil cans" of Foster beer taste a bad down under as they do up here? Also, do your toilets really flush in the wrong direction? Is crocodile dundee a national hero? All kidding aside, welcome and do you like this song

All good answers, you have my blessing as a new member which equals not much other than a new member thread that has posts and might attract others to post.

When you are ready, start a journal/grow thread. In some most cases people will not answer for awhile but keep posting, it's something that you can look back on and learn from your mistakes. If you interact with people in their threads you might see some action on your own thread.

BTW, if your toilet flushes in a counter clockwise motion it flushes the wrong way.

Please keep it on topic about welcoming our new member friend....I just discarded a beer in the toilet and my toilet flushed counter clockwise...The new guy might flush in the right direction. All this time we up on the top of the planet have been doing it wrong.

Edit:

Waiting to see how many people go flush their toilets

Back
Top Bottom