GDP DWC/Deep Water Culture Grow

Berry Knot

First time ive ever posted, Just have done lots and lots reading and looking at pictures. Lots of good info here. Been following the Deep Water Culture for ahwile. I wanted to stop by and show you guys some pics. I am on my 2nd indoor grow, Here are a couple pics from the first grow. It was in an aerogarden just to test the waters of growing indoors. After I harvested I upgraded a bit. This is done in about a 2' W x 4' L x 5' H Closet.

Sour Diesel:
tmpphpBlWk4X.jpg

tmpphpUuGENL.jpg

Small plants, But it was a good grow to learn on.

This is my 2nd indoor grow.I started VEG from Clones 12/5/2009

10 gallon tote.
150w hps during veg and then added 4 23w CFLs for side lighting during flower.
2- 12" Bubble Bars
2- small fans. 1 wall fan and 1 fan down low.
Fox Farm nutes(grow big, Tiger bloom, and big bloom) with Bud Blaster, Bud candy, Gravity, And purple Maxx for some additives.
Maintained PH between 5.5-6.3

Grand Daddy Purple:

Day 1:
tmpphpkSCLhv.jpg

Day 14:
tmpphpSGvEdP.jpg

tmpphpPfvd7D.jpg

Day 28, First day of flower:
tmpphpXFuvVo.jpg

tmpphpFqYUmn.jpg

tmpphpQHUVfy.jpg

Day 21 of flower:
tmpphp8F34p3.jpg

tmpphp0Qmhsx.jpg

tmpphpFUWMD9.jpg

Day 35 of flower:
tmpphp21kXph.jpg

tmpphplR9nrV.jpg

Day 49 of Flower:
tmpphp2nhtf5.jpg

tmpphpDpIjHK.jpg

Day49WK75.jpg

tmpphpzI44Ny.jpg

Thanks for looking. I will start flushing tomorrow for a week and hope to harvest next Sunday at 58 days.

wow looks good man. what strain are you running? i like the faster finishing ones :)

looks good to me.

ha. Same member name. Never posted there either, Just lots and lots of reading. Following your grows and a few others. If i had a question I would just search for it and usually find the answer because someone else already asked.

Never posted pics of my first grow cuz I figured they werent worthy enough to compete with all your guys grows haha. This Grand dadddy still doesnt compare to your guys grows.. But id figured why not and posted anyways..

Thanks Roseman.. My goal is to get a quarter pound, Not sure that I will. I should get 3+ OZs, I would be happy with that. 4 plants, Mainly just 2 big plants. There is roughly 18-20 Tops and about 8 of those are nice size. so we will see...

wow thanks guys. Means alot to hear it from you. I didnt think I was doing as good as you guys make it sound. Means alot. Its been a long but fun learning experience..

Cant wait to start the next batch, trying only 2 plants next time.

small update. Flushed with Florakleen and water for 2 days, Changed the res yesterday and put fresh water in with Bud Candy to keep things sweet, will run this until saturday morning and then saturday morning to sunday morning the res will be empty.. We will see how it works out

Also lights will be out 36-48 hrs prior to harvest..

Weekly update: 56 days flower now. Planning to harvest this Sunday.. They sure are deep purple and frosty now :drool:

Group shot, they are leaning alot.
tmpphpjD2WZr.jpg

tmpphpNJf3iN.jpg

My new favorite picture:
tmpphp8SZMxq.jpg

tmpphpQ1WrDo.jpg

Side group shot:
tmpphpPifozI.jpg

Overhead:
tmpphpfn0bIC.jpg

tmpphp3k7jEH.jpg

tmpphpHzyRrA.jpg