"Genie" bagseed 1st grow

Your asking peeps to find a needle in a haystack. Can you get a better picture, maybe with flash against a white wall, I myself have unknown bagseed(provided by friends) and right now my two plants are extremely different. One which has the better looking budz, is very frosty and smells like fruity pebbles or fruit loops, while the other doesn't have much of a smell unless you rub some trichomes(off of a leaf) and it is a very citrus smelling plant. By these characteristics alone each plant could be from over a hundred strains. The last 20-30 years alot of experimentation and cross breeding has led to an explosion of wonderful strains. There are alot of strains which are similar with slight differences in phenotypes, heck even strains that produce plants with different phenotypes but come from the same plant(cloning). I am no expert but i reckon that an expert would need a sample in hand to give an honest opinion. Of course even tho a plant looks yummy...it might not even produce that much THC...you never know.
Musik \\\vVv///

GREAT JOB MUSIk.Could't have said it better

you should check out my journal now. Lots of "yum yum", I just chopped and now trying to figure out ways to make hashish out of the trim. I have stumbled across a "cold-filtering/screening" method i guess is refered to as the "Gumby Method" very easy, no addition of chemicals and honestly in a couple days the hashish is ready for consumption.

Musik \\\vVv///

Back
Top Bottom