Outdoor Grow - Texas - Beginner

Re: Outdoor Grow (Texas) - Beginner

Got yourself a sativa dominant strain there buddy :high-five:

The best thing to keep Deer and Hogs away is to do everything a hunter would not. Pee all around about 15 feet from your ladies. If you see a trail close, rub a rag or something under your arms and wipe all over the trail with it. Be loud and stink like a person. Animals hate people smell.
Also you can mayb get a tomato cage and put chicken wire around it to keep them away but if anyone sees it, the jig is up. I hope this inspires some ideas for ya brother.
:goodluck:

I'm 30 miles from town . So I shop a lot on line. You would be surprised what can reach your front door in 3 days. my nutes were shipped no tax and free shipping. Can not beat on line shopping. And WELCOMEGood summer to you. These guys around here have taught this old dude a lot.

Today I put some cayenne pepper around my plant so I hope that'll help some. I'll be sure to take a fat piss around it too lol. I got new pictures, will post in a couple minutes..
Also, Bozzo - which website did you use? Since I don't have a credit card I'm thinking about purchasing one of those prepaid debit cards and just use that for supplies.

I put some of the pepper on the leaves cause I wanted to burn those bugs mouths lol
image2470.jpg
image2469.jpg

Seems like this plant is going to need a gallon of water a day! Underwatered.. One leaf was dried up and went into a spiral which I could get it to go straight /: Gave it a good watering earlier today gonna check on it again tomorrow.
image2598.jpg
image2597.jpg
image2596.jpg

It's supposed to hit 102° out tomorrow evening!!

Sorry guys, I've been busy with work and my first pot bust! :confused: got sentenced to 6 months probation which sucks soo bad.

Anyways - Pictures taken yesterday.
image2730.jpg
image2729.jpg
image2728.jpg

Also, I picked this up. Anyone know if its any good? NPK = 12-9-6
image2727.jpg

Ok. Frst of all Im glad your back! :):) Secondly, use that stuff with extremem caution. Make sure you dillute it by at least 1/2, prefferably 1/4 before you use it. it is better than nothing, just dont OD them girls. By the looks of it, hogs and deer stayed away?

I got a kind of odd question. If I only water around my plant, like a foot and a half away, would this force more roots thus making the plant grow more?

Also, I noticed I finally got a 5-finger fan leaf growing!
Btw, I cleared all of those dead leaves you see in the background away so the sun shines on the soil more.
image2807.jpg
image2806.jpg
image2805.jpg

From what I read, Tap root plants generaly fire roots out horizontally until the meet an obstruction. Thats why in a pot you will see them wrapped around the outside of the soil. Being an outdoor plant, I dont think its much gonna matter. The earth tends to even out thewater situation. :) Thats just opinion though.

Oh alright. I was just wondering.
Just thought about something else too, I saw in another journal someone talking about a product that forces a plant to become a female plant. Have you heard anything about this? If it works I would definitely buy it.

Oh alright. I was just wondering.
Just thought about something else too, I saw in another journal someone talking about a product that forces a plant to become a female plant. Have you heard anything about this? If it works I would definitely buy it.

Ive heard of sprays that forces Females into Males for feminizing seeds but I havn heard it the other way around. :hmmmm: Off to search the archives! :nomo:

I got a kind of odd question. If I only water around my plant, like a foot and a half away, would this force more roots thus making the plant grow more?

i doubt that would work very well to supply the plant with water or grow though.

Well anyways, starting today it's supposed to rain all week until Friday so my plant, which I named Dream Cycle (lol), should be getting more than enough water.
image2815.jpg

Sorry i forgot to update.
One day (weeks ago), I went to go water my plant and I noticed it WASN'T THERE! Neither was the miracle gro stuff I left a couple yards away /:
See you guys next season, although I might be living in the great city of Houston by then.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom