Germinating help please!

TryingToDo

Hello everybody. I have a Purple Haze Autoflowering seed. I put it a glass of water for a day and it cracked. then I put it in a wet towel for another 24 hours. when I got 1/2 inches root out of seed I planted it in soil. It is second day. It didn't come out. I knew it maybe dangerous but I am so anxious so I checked the soil. I realised that it got its root bigger but I am now anxious about if i harmed it. I don't have many seeds. its the only one. I trying to keep it moist but Its so hard it has 450 MH above and a vantilator. ground dries out in 15 minutes so I give drop by drop water. But I realised that when I checked soil its surround is wet. dunno what to do.:(((

:welcome:to the forum...

It's quite possible that you damaged your plant. You don't need the big light yet. A florescent is good enough until you get a few true leaves showing. Let nature take it's time. Your plant will pop up if you haven't damaged it.

:welcome:to the forum...

It's quite possible that you damaged your plant. You don't need the big light yet. A florescent is good enough until you get a few true leaves showing. Let nature take it's time. Your plant will pop up if you haven't damaged it.
Its root is white-green mixed. Mostly white. does it make any sense?

1/2" is the deepest it should go

If it's still alive scrape a little dirt off of it, or leave it

I use a mist or spray bottle, just hit the soil in the Am and PM

Ya dont need it soaking wet 3" deep

1/2" is the deepest it should go

If it's still alive scrape a little dirt off of it, or leave it

I use a mist or spray bottle, just hit the soil in the Am and PM

Ya dont need it soaking wet 3" deep
i did it has almost 1 cm of soil. how much more time should i wait to say it is dead?

Below are the pictures. It got out of soil but its so different. Whats wrong? Is it going to be better?

Do you have it in a humidome or something plastic like holding moisture into the soil?
Like this?
20190316_012820.jpg
Seedling is directly in final potting. Nothing to hold moisture
I dunno whether should i give it water to keep moisted or not. Last time i've killed my super skunk cuz of overwatering so im being much more careful about it

Seedling is directly in final potting. Nothing to hold moisture
I dunno whether should i give it water to keep moisted or not. Last time i've killed my super skunk cuz of overwatering so im being much more careful about it
You can cut a clear plastic pop bottle for use as a humidity dome. punch a few holes around the cut edge and in the bottom.

You can cut a clear plastic pop bottle for use as a humidity dome. punch a few holes around the cut edge and in the bottom.
This is the last situation below. It had a small piece of shell on it. I took it off with help of tweezers. I was gentle and it didn't resist so it was easy. I gave it a few drops of water. I give it with bottle which i dug its lid with needle. Check the pic

I have never used a dome and never lost a seedling. I have always been of the opinion that clones need high humidity but seedlings don't. I haven't seen any humidity domes in nature and everything seems to grow ok. :)

I have never used a dome and never lost a seedling. I have always been of the opinion that clones need high humidity but seedlings don't. I haven't seen any humidity domes in nature and everything seems to grow ok. :)
I use a dome because the humidity in the house is below 30 from Dec to Apr. I've seen it below 20 on the coldest days. Ive read that in nature the plants like 50-60% humidity from seedling to veg.

Back
Top Bottom