Germination problem Autos

buffetbandit

Hey everyone. Love the site - wealth of information and good people. So thanks in advance.

First off I'm definitely inexperienced. I've grown a few times in the past with outstanding results, never had even the slightest issue.

I have no room for anything substantial but I just love the idea of growing as a hobby even if I can only harvest a few ounces at a time. I set up a little grow box 3x3x4 something like that. My idea was to have auto's going, each one about a month behind the other so I can harvest every month and supply myself because most growers do it for money and know I can do better. They don't cure properly etc just to get it out for sale.

I've germinated at least fifty regular feminized seeds over the years and didn't even know there could be such a thing as a failed germination. Always works out great. Day in a shot glass, day in soaked paper towels then planet and sprout. Never had a problem. I cant remember even one time where a seed didn't pop and grow.

For whatever reason I've gone through 4 auto seeds from different companies and I cant get a single one to germinate and sprout wtf???? lol They just barely crack and allow the root to come out, wont go any further. Even if I plant them. And I've heard about other people having this problem with auto seeds. Any advice??

Back
Top Bottom