Geteed's 1st Grow - Heavyweight Fruit Punch Auto - CFL

Ended up with just under 2 oz dried. Gonna let it cure for a month and test it out again. I did quick dry a bud to test, tasted like shit and didn't last very long but it did gave a decent buzz to it and I only took one hit. Hoping the cure brings the flavors up and kicks potency up a bit. Crossing my fingers that maybe I didn't harvest it as early as I was thinking but we will see. Regardless, I think it will still be ok for cooking or naking caps with even if the smoke is subpar.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks David. Just got done with an extremely busy christmas season on the business end of life.
Wanted to give a final update.
After curing this turned out much better than I was thinking it would. Smells fairly sweet and the taste is much much better after curing for just 5-6 weeks. The smoke also has a bit of staying power now. Gets me up and wanting to move, happy and a bit more chatty than usual. Initial high lasts about an hour from 2-3 tokes with a nice residual kind of mellow feel good mood for another 2-3 hrs. Does not make me tired but I do need to hide the potato chips better:bong:
More journals to come!

Back
Top Bottom