Getting feminized seeds from feminized plants

BrokrnEyes

Not sure if that translated correctly, but I finally got my feminized white widow auto flower seeds the other day (10 in total) and while I plan on only being a very light grower, growing only a single plant at a time, I do realize that eventually my stucco seeds is going to run out and from what I have heard from people in States that have made it completely recreationally legal, getting hold of seeds can be difficult and still quite expensive. Now I'm no stranger to pulling seeds out of my plants, i've done it a few times with tomato and basil plants as well as strawberries, but seeing as I am dealing with seas that or feminized I have a question:

If I use a feminizing method on my last feminized plant (i'd like we use the method of sprain the distilled water/silver solution on the plant, both to a sure that I get female seeds but also a decent quantity as I read that the natural method can't guarantee quality nor quantity), would The resulting seeds be viable? I recall reading somewhere that feminized plants have a tendency for their offspring to develop undesirable traits but I can't recall if that was if you were trying to breed A regular male with a feminized plant.

Also as a si I know that silver has antibacterial qualities, denote, I was curious if anyone knew why spring a distilled water and silver solution caused a plant to feminize? The thought that jumped out at me, and immediately I was a bit, floaty, when I read it, was that cannabis plants make use of something that resembles a bacterial system for reproduction that the silver is disrupting.

No idea about auto flower seed collection & how viable they are ?

But a feminized photo period strain kept as a mother plant for cloning is perfectly fine or regular seed female :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom