Girl Scout Versus Papaya - Plus 3 More Great Strains

jrd0821

Hello And welcome to my journal. This is my first time making a journal here. I've read up on how to start and post. So I will try my best. Here we go....

Strains
1. Papaya
2. Girl Scout.
3. White Widow
4. Alaskan Thunder
5. Mystery Strain

Soil grow.
I'm going to use a Fox farms organic mix, with mushroom compost, perlite, Pete moss. Threw in some worm castings, and a few other components. Been cooking this soil for a few days now.

I am going to use 5 gallon buckets, but going to start in 2 gal. Like to get a good stalk before i transplant.

Going to do
1/2 Fox farms
1/3 mushroom compost
1/3 Pete moss
1/3 perlite

These are the five strains I will be attempting this year.
We will be outdoors for this grow. Tried indoor once. Had a ton of problems. Mostly trial and error with that.

Last of all I wanna say thank you to the 420 community. You pepole are great. Looking for all the help or info people can give.

Pictures soon to follow. Thanks again.:thanks:

IMG_20150526_161859.jpg
20150526_161255.jpg

Day one of germ For these baby's. Last time I did it this way I had a 90 percent success rate on germination. Gonna get the ball rolling on potting up the soil.

Will learn how to edit photos soon I hope. Thxs

And so it begins. We have life. Germinated 15 seeds and 12 sprout. Prety good odds right there. Since I have taken this pic I have already placed them in soil. I use a flower flat to start out my seeds. One they get there true leaves I will transplant them over to the 2 1/2 gal pots. Then later to the 5 gal pots. I will transfer the plants at least twice.

Last year I had a plant out grow a five gal pot. Hopefully this don't happen again. Thanks again guys.

Alright. So I finally get to do any update. So I've got the plants in a little potter flat.

20150604_163123.jpg

They will continue there life her for about a month or so.

I have watered them with a little cal mag and humid acid. With a ph of 6.5

I tried these two last year with my grow and plants l i 've it. I am currently using a SNS Line of ferts. Thank to a little info from Lester. He introduced this product to me last year. Works really great. Other than that all is good will post a few more pics after this post.

Still trying to figure out how to make my photos right in photo editor, please bear with me. Thanks again

20150606_0902481.jpg

Getting some labels ready. Just using plain popsicle sticks. I'm going to transplant a few of the girls today. These will be the three that are going into a 2gal pot for now. The others will soon follow.

This year's grow I'm not going for size or quantity, but strength and taste is what I'm shooting for.

Also can anyone set me up with a link to the photo crop area on the site. Can seem to get the picture right on my camera. Any help would be great.

Again guys and gals sorry about the pics. Anyways I'll figure it out here soon. Just wanting some input. Let me know what you think.

Oh one more thing the blue dream just germinated yesterday. So you won't see the stem or leaves yet, but it in there I promise. She was a late addition that a friend would like me to grow for them.

Again Thanks.

Man I remember when everyone would respond to post. Now it seems everyone has a little click they run with. No biggie though. If some one wants to chime in great if not enjoy the show and the info you might get from this journal. Thanks.

Sorry I needed to vent a little. Now I'm gonna enjoy some meds and shilack for the night peace out.

Back
Top Bottom