HerbsNBuds' Deep Water Culture with Hydro Drip System CFL Cabinet Grow

4 of the 6 have been determined as of today.

Aurora Indica - male "booooo"

2 bag seed - females :slide: (this includes the thick stem single cola not topped and 1 topped girl)

1 bag seed - male "booooo"

2 left to still be determined so we'll see.

Thanks for the input.

Root system inside the tote is thriving. No need to spoil the nutes solution with runoff from the soil IMO.

Picture update on the 3 females.

Stretching a little bit but all are keeping their green
DWC-in-flower.jpg

The roots on the front one are insane. Its like the nutes are crack to this one's root system.
roots53.jpg

Looking real nice and healthy. Roots seem to be doing very well also, its all about the roots in water culture. Im in to hang out and watch your girls grow. Thanks for sharing!

Happy growin! :popcorn:

Thanks BUD. Much appreciated. They just keep on :morenutes:whatever I give em. I'm at full concentration of Pro Bloom and Big Bloom combo Organic nutes and they are soaking it up nicely. Water temp is my only concern. This closet has very poor air circulation and the res temps can reach 75 degrees easy. I can't invest in a chiller right now because my other grow has taken priority. This is just bag seed.

Which reminds me, I just started some more seeds.

5 Crystal
5 Lemon Skunk
5 Hash Bomb
2 Afghani
2 Purple Power

I think that's an accurate count but don't quote me.

650 watt MH/HPS combo coming soon to this setup after my flowering is complete on the other grow listed in my sig.

Oh and thanks for stopping by.

Yes definitely Slim. Everything from now on will be grown in some sort of hydro system but most likely they will be done in a few DWC's also. I'm excited to see these bag seed doing so well which means my quality strains will be all that much easier to maintain now that I know how to control it.

More pics of larger flowers coming soon. :slide:

Thanks BUD. Much appreciated. They just keep on :morenutes:whatever I give em. I'm at full concentration of Pro Bloom and Big Bloom combo Organic nutes and they are soaking it up nicely. Water temp is my only concern. This closet has very poor air circulation and the res temps can reach 75 degrees easy. I can't invest in a chiller right now because my other grow has taken priority. This is just bag seed.

Which reminds me, I just started some more seeds.

5 Crystal
5 Lemon Skunk
5 Hash Bomb
2 Afghani
2 Purple Power

I think that's an accurate count but don't quote me.

650 watt MH/HPS combo coming soon to this setup after my flowering is complete on the other grow listed in my sig.

Oh and thanks for stopping by.

I have had the temp problems with my res before also but i have found that just making sure that the tub is black of in total darknes helps alot. Also does a better job and keeping the water clean for longer. i wasnt going to put the white plastic over my res but after seeing how much light was coming through the thin lid they call a top, i decided to cover her up and my temps never go over 70 even with the 600w and 400w running to flower.

Sounds like you have some great strains there also. It should be a real fun grow. Do you plan on cloning any of the strains or just starting with seeds for the most part?

I have had the temp problems with my res before also but i have found that just making sure that the tub is black of in total darknes helps alot. Also does a better job and keeping the water clean for longer. i wasnt going to put the white plastic over my res but after seeing how much light was coming through the thin lid they call a top, i decided to cover her up and my temps never go over 70 even with the 600w and 400w running to flower.

Sounds like you have some great strains there also. It should be a real fun grow. Do you plan on cloning any of the strains or just starting with seeds for the most part?

I have an Aurora Indica clone I'm making a mother so yes there will be cloning. The rest are starting from seed

Back
Top Bottom