Glass Pipes

wayzer

Hey i gotta quick question. What is the best way to use a glass pipe, basically how are you suppossed to use it. Can you guys tell me the steps to know if im doing it right.Also, how do i clean all that crap inside.Thanxxx

put the weed in the bowl.. take a lighter light over the bowl with ur finger on the carb.. the carb is on the right side .. put ur thumb over that and light the weed while u inhale with ur thumb still on the carb(hole). then take ur thumb off the hole and inhale deep and hold for at least 5-6 seconds and exhale out all the smoke.. u high!

to clean the bowl.. go to a local headshop and they got this 420 solution cleaner that u can used over and over,.. works like a charm... or u can used rubbing alcohol and salt.. that works also..

yeah just cover the hole and take a big breathe and at the last second take ur finger off the hole and keep sucking in.then hold the smoke in ur lungs and exhale.repeat.

also, if this is you first time or something, the first hit is usually a bit harsher then the rest.we call them green hits, i love them but every time i cough like a muffugha.

When i clean my pipe i put it in a plastic bag and fill 1/3 of it with rubbing alcohol and maybe a little water. Put ur pipe in the bag, seal it, than shake it around for a little bit. Open the bag and fill the bowl with salt, seal it and repeat^.. if its not clean by than rinse it out in your sink with hot water.

dont turn it on real hot.. you'll break the glass piece.. Put it on warm..

1,000 post by the way.. just want to say, keep smokin !!!

regular pipes are easy to figure out but when i first saw a carb hole it boggled my mind.

i use nail polish remover to clean my pipes.... works like a charm then just rinse thoroughly with water- either that or if its a nice thick piece that will hold up- boil it that works quite well also

Back
Top Bottom