Pipe Cleaning 101

Re: glass pipe question.

Easiest way without having to buy something from a head shop. Iso alcohol and salt. Shake that in a bag for a few minutes and it will be clean. Rinse out with water and its ready to use. And that cost like 2-3 bucks when the other formulas cost a lot more.

chuck said:
i heard you can smoke resign..is that true?
Yes, but don't
It's really bad for you. You are literally smoking tar. We've all done it in our times of desperation, but really, it's not worth it.

i dont know how good of an idea this is, but with my spoon i normally run it under hot water then stick a q-tip inside the carb and stuff and wipe till its clean. with a more complex pipe im not sure if this would work though lol.

Dunlap said:
My hot water is hot enough here that I can just run hot water through it for 5 minutes or so and it all just runs out.

Alcohol + Salt does work, but you have to get a high % alcohol, 90+% I think

It works for normal alcohol that's like 70. The 90 plus is needed for making hash.

We soak our bowls over night everynight in 70% alcohol, its very expensive but my brother is a retard and says he cant stand the taste.

My favovrite way to clean a pipe and take all the res out of it is u need the inside ink thingy from a pen and a paper clip or hair pin blah blah blah then take some air hoots out of it to heat it up then glob it all on the end of the pen
then get the gunk in the front then soak the pipe in bleach for like a half hour then its clean.
~PeacE~

Re: best cleaning tricks

Nope, I always tell people not to waste there money and spend 8 plus bucks on those cleaners. Especially when alcohol and salt cost like 3 bucks and can clean your pieces many times. The alcohol and salt get it damn clean too.

You mean alcohol right? because with water it would be alot harder. Anyways i use alot of salt because that's what scrubs and then enough alcohol to get the salt shaking around.

yeah, the bottom of my bong gets pretty cakey, so I let it all soak in the mixture for a bit, swishing it around and after a while it just comes of clean in little chunks. It's pretty cool. My bowl gets really clean that way too.

boil some water and put salt in when your done, pour it in the bong and shake that shit around, repeat if necessary. fuckin burns that shit right off. you're welcome :cool:

I'd just let the rez be if I was you. It sticks pot in the bowl and keeps the hole a nice size. Then when you really have no pot after a few months of build-up, you get a good bowl of rez to smoke. As long as you do that very infrequently, it's not too bad for you.

i use hot water and pipe cleaners

i dono if theres different sizes the ones i use are a foot long and mabey 3/4 a cm wide n colored. i hold the pipe with the water going into either end full power and twist the pipe cleaner in the other side and it all washes out. might have to clean the sink after sometimes

I used ISO 70% and epsom salt, shook it up a bit and then rinsed it in hott water. It came really clean.PEACE

Back
Top Bottom