Golden Teacher Psilocybin Mushrooms

Tamps or PANS... ya'll choose! :rofl:

P1110499.JPG

P1110911.JPG
Why not both? I’m game. lol CL🍀

What all are you doing to grow those beautiful 😍 fungi? Do you have to have a humidifier and special lighting? Grow tent? CL🍀
nothing to fancy no lighting at all in a 2 by 3 foot grow tent all in the same space from inoculation to harvest i use dollar store plastic shoe bins one on top of another holds all the moisture they need right in the enclosure

20221027_084654.jpg

20221028_123011.jpg

20230201_220851.jpg

Are those vacuüm and if so how long or how do you preserve them🫣
I use a vacuum sealer but make sure the mushrooms a completely dried before you seal them up or they will all go bad fast I've lost a big accumulation of mushrooms to this when I first started ....this method works great tho keeps them good for up to a year or so id guess put it this way I just opened a pack from 6/6/22 and they were strong as i remember then over a year ago

What all are you doing to grow those beautiful 😍 fungi? Do you have to have a humidifier and special lighting? Grow tent? CL🍀
I'm a firm believer in the neglect tek method. as little human manipulation as possible is best. once you get past the inoculation and to substrate phase your home free. usually after the second flush I just tie the plastic bad up around the cake generously wet the inside of the bag and hang it on the inside of the closet I keep my clothes in and forget about it for a week or so some of the biggest fruits have harvested came from this type of neglect. heres how i grow them Golden Teacher & Jedi Mind F%^* Bipolar Disorder Quick Fix

Back
Top Bottom