Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Sooooo

After my first ever trip on Friday, I’ve dried the rest of my first flush out and chopped it fine (understand this might go against the shroom dogma but if I’m going to powder it can’t see the worry?) ready to be blitzed and vacuum packed until needed.

I’m diagnosed with ADHD and PTSD (alongside autism but don’t think the shrooms are going to change that) and my original goal when I started growing shrooms was to get off the synthetic medication I’m on now.

Specifically, the medication I’m on will do damage to my liver and kidneys, it is claimed there is a small chance yet I had a blood test not to long ago that backed this information and slight damage was being done. I’m in my early thirties with 2 children under the age of 2 so not exactly the best news

When I tried to come off of my prescribed medication I suffered from terrible withdrawal symptoms.

I loved the Tony Montana stuff for a few years prior and stopping the anti-depressants was a WHOLE lot worse. Brain fuzzes, uncontrollable spasms and severe mood swings and days where I just wanted to sleep life away

I started microdosing today. Clear day yesterday just taking in the journey of the day before. I feel good. There’s been no fireworks in my head or a sudden Eureka moment but I’m definitely on the road to something good here.

I’m glad I had a space to share that. Thank you everyone 🙏

I’m a week into my psilocybin microdose treatment. Have been doing a day on and off since Sunday (and had a few beers and a pinch last night for the visuals).

My week has been fantastic. All my thoughts are more ordered, I’ve got through all of the annoying little jobs that build up as we live life (the ones our better halves remind us of almost daily ie when are you going to fix that door out etc)

I’ve not been anxious which is a massive plus, it’s allowed me to have more fun with my children. My partner says she can see the benefits of it and is happy for me to continue even though she was really against the idea (shrooms don’t do well here culturally, the 1970s anti-drug adverts on telly stuck with the majority of the next 2 generations)

Overall bloody loving life, no complaints. Have come against things that would have bothered me in the past but have just felt able to deal with them and have 🤟

I have micro'd tampanensis stones and I'm a fan BIG time. .7 fresh is awesome (not the greatest taste, but anything's better than dry cubes to the face) and clears me up from my fogginess of cannabis and increases focus, colors a TAD brighter and overall, just a good mood of the mind. A few of us started this thread who are no longer here, and I've been on a Walkabout lately, but I'm back up in this MOFO FA Sho. Sometimes we need to take and break and reflect on life, its path, and where we are going, or would like to Go. :volcano-smiley:

View media item 1878032

34603FEC-77B0-4485-BFA1-C0161328673A.jpeg

Had some proper salad finger sized shrooms rip their veils sometime while I had a brief nap. Been reading up on building my own cakes and fruiting box (calling it a chamber a bit too extravagant for little old humble me. Mutton dressed as lamb, spade a spade etc) and had done a small bit of reading to see how to take my own mushroom spores

This was the 3rd attempt using tin foil, I’m going to post a link in my journal and here about the mushroomy things I’ve been up to next few days. Even the shit attempts before I got it right 👊

2 days into my week long break. Hasn’t even come into my mind to take it, I know it’s detrimental to the treatment.

Can’t imagine being left with another drug and being told not to touch it for a week. I’m a greedy so and so. But with this I have respect for it and I know if I try to trip again the psilocybin will get its revenge 😂

Hope we are all well, enjoy the evening/time of day where you are 👍

Hey @JoetheChro

I have found with subs I need to take at least more than a week, preferably 2 before I can have an active trip.

Anecdotal evidence suggests this is quite common, and I dont trot it out as fact, rather an observation for me that Ive found to be true.

Even a small dose, say 1 to 2 grams (dry or 10 to 20 fresh) the week before seems to leave me unable to enter any meaningful altered state in less than 7 days.

I tried with 7 grams (dry) once which is a serious (non casual) amount and barely raised colours or a halo, which should have had me completely zoned on strong Psilocybes. Complete waste of time and product, and I was so disappointed.

Thats one big reason why Ive drawn the conclusion I have.

Hey @JoetheChro

I have found with subs I need to take at least more than a week, preferably 2 before I can have an active trip.

Anecdotal evidence suggests this is quite common, and I dont trot it out as fact, rather an observation for me that Ive found to be true.

Even a small dose, say 1 to 2 grams (dry or 10 to 20 fresh) the week before seems to leave me unable to enter any meaningful altered state in less than 7 days.

I tried with 7 grams (dry) once which is a serious (non casual) amount and barely raised colours or a halo, which should have had me completely zoned on strong Psilocybes. Complete waste of time and product, and I was so disappointed.

Thats one big reason why Ive drawn the conclusion I have.
Hey DV what do you mean with subs? I done a big trip last Friday and had a right good time and been microdosing .2 of a gram every other day for a week. On a week break now to help tolerance levels

Sorry for the confusion, new to all this 😂

@JoetheChro, I see some moisture on that print, make sure you let it dry before storage. Otherwise, looks like a decent spore drop.
Thank you for the heads up mate, wasn’t aware of that. I’m hoping it was ok by the time I put it in 🤞that was taken just after I took the glass off, faffed around for a bit after so hopefully dry

I’ve got 4 samples taken off of different mediums (paper/tin foil) and amount of water used. Will show you the other prints later just cooking dinner 🤟

Psilocybin: A Layman’s Journey

Been writing this for the past few days. Had a crazy 3 or so years leading up to the shrooms and felt good getting it all off my chest.

Always enjoyed writing and as it’s only the beginning of my experience with shrooms wanted to document it. Might help the professionals looking after me once I break on through to the other side 😂

Cheers

Mainly straw (Roughly 2/3rds), Horse Manure and Verm pasteurized for 90 minutes. These are Pans from Wild Coast Africa. I sort of jumped right in with the most experience in mush cultivation. Long Story Short, I'm surprised this thread is Alive and Well and I wish ya'll the best in your success. :Rasta:

Mainly straw (Roughly 2/3rds), Horse Manure and Verm pasteurized for 90 minutes. These are Pans from Wild Coast Africa. I sort of jumped right in with the most experience in mush cultivation. Long Story Short, I'm surprised this thread is Alive and Well and I wish ya'll the best in your success. :Rasta:
Lovely stuff, glad you did and glad it’s still going.

Looking forward to how they turn out 🤟

421398EF-798B-4998-9C3A-097E0F0BC682.jpeg

79112446-BDAC-4BDF-9201-693B55AFAF18.jpeg

These are from 4th flush of the Amazonia. Had some problems with blue mould at end of the the 2nd.

Took the substrate out of the box and cut away all blue as much as I could with a sterilised scalpel.

Didn’t fancy going back into the pot. Had a lot of trouble with side pins and mushrooms growing downwards.

So thought about what I could do to remedy it.

79AC6A44-BD8F-404A-A170-6068128A4A6A.jpeg

I twisted up a wire coat hanger into a spiral that the cake would sit on. Freed up the side pins and stopped the mould.

2 flushes after and still going strong. Have got shrooms growing from all angles.

Calling it the Chro Coil™️ method 😂

Have grown cubensis b+ before and had decent success,,was wondering if anyone knows of a mushie strain that is of a similar growing difficulty

Back
Top Bottom