Good Grief

Bull Shoals

Hey all, First off thank you for a grown up site. I can do without the "fu** yeah dude, shi*, mother f**ker, fu*k.. (Those kids need to stay in school) Grew up in N. Ca. Grew the heck out of it in the 70's. Threw seeds in the dirt, talked to it. grew it. smoked it. All was good... I have not smoked in 30 years. I also have cronic asma. My gal (she smokes) read an artical about asthma and weed, so I tried it. I'm in! I'm now in the deep South (there not very fond of it here) As an older guy in constant pain, I deceided to create a Hydroponic set up. I cracked seeds Sept. 20 2011
My set up
10 White Widow seeds (I have never heard of all these strains)
5 free seeds (they suck, only one lived and it is nothing but a stem)
10 x 10 room I made 3 = 3 x 5 rooms (only using one for veg right now under 4 flourecints.
Using GH nutes.
Built a cloning machine (it"s ready and waiting with 2 flours above it)
Toped two days ago
One 1000 watt hps ready to go
On the way is an 8" fan with filter (my gal says she can smell it) and a Cool Tube. I'm going to try and tie the duct into my heat and air duct for the winter. I will expand as I go and hopefully some of my 10 plants are young ladies. My plants all look happy after a couple of hicups.. What happend to the good old days? It was simple and we did well. Good Grief, have we over complicated all this?

Again, thanks for this site..

:peace:

Re: Good Grief....

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom