Good day!

PrimeScale

Good morning all.

I’ll start by saying I’m a new grower.

I have grown 2 auto flowers indoor in soil. - Failed

I grew 2 LSD plants indoor in soil. I developed a fungus gnat problem. Tried to get a hold of it. Gave up and moved the plants outside to start a hydro grow. The plants made it through an extended veg cycle and flowered and was harvested. Was not happy with results.

I then grew 1 LSD plant in hydroponic dwc. The buds are currently curing. They look great, smell great and I’m very happy with the outcome.

So happy with the outcome that I started 2 more seeds a couple days ago.

I have 2 Gorilla Zkittles from Barney’s Farm
I’m excited on this next grow.

- PrimeScale

Good morning all.

I grew 2 LSD plants indoor in soil. I developed a fungus gnat problem. Tried to get a hold of it. Gave up and moved the plants outside to start a hydro grow. The plants made it through an extended veg cycle and flowered and was harvested. Was not happy with results.

I then grew 1 LSD plant in hydroponic dwc. The buds are currently curing. They look great, smell great and I’m very happy with the outcome.

- PrimeScale
Good morning all.

- PrimeScale
Welcome brother. Maby start a journal so we can follow and help.
Happy growing.

Good morning all.

- PrimeScale
Welcome ! I’m a new grower as well on the verge of my first harvest. There are so many helpful really cool people to help good luck my friend
5546B2E6-3DED-445D-B31F-E73D42508C6D.jpeg

These are the only pics that I have of my plant/buds.

Generally I’m too embarrassed to post pics of progress, so I don’t have many left. Even though i take like 20 a day . Anyways, I just don’t think I care now, I’m new and will make mistakes.

This is my Quebec LSD plant. Hydroponic. First time hydro grower.

251CFC1C-AEC5-45A7-A93F-3623F48DDBAC.jpeg

FED02355-D28F-4EF2-912A-4376717C49D8.jpeg

C86267FB-4F7D-4E2C-98BF-D3FB34680589.jpeg

:welcome:

Ehh...we all need to start somewhere. We should not be self conscious of our efforts. We will not start out growing monster colas. We learn to control every aspect of indoor growing and get better every grow.

Just making it to harvest with frosty buds on your 1st go round is enough to hold your head high. You succeeded where others have failed. Be proud; I would be. I hope i can do the same on my next indoor adventure.

Welcome to the forum @PrimeScale :welcome:
Good morning all.

- PrimeScale

These are the only pics that I have of my plant/buds.

Generally I’m too embarrassed to post pics of progress, so I don’t have many left. Even though i take like 20 a day . Anyways, I just don’t think I care now, I’m new and will make mistakes.

This is my Quebec LSD plant. Hydroponic. First time hydro grower.

251CFC1C-AEC5-45A7-A93F-3623F48DDBAC.jpeg

FED02355-D28F-4EF2-912A-4376717C49D8.jpeg

C86267FB-4F7D-4E2C-98BF-D3FB34680589.jpeg
Nice looking plant there Prime :bravo: ...and don't worry, we all killed a few when we were learning :rip::rip::rip:

...And you're gona love the Gorilla Zkittlez from Barneys Farm, it's in my perpetual rotation and is a monster...

This one got so big, I had to bend the top cola over so it wouldn't touch the light

Welcome to the forum @PrimeScale :welcome:

Nice looking plant there Prime :bravo: ...and don't worry, we all killed a few when we were learning :rip::rip::rip:

...And you're gona love the Gorilla Zkittlez from Barneys Farm, it's in my perpetual rotation and is a monster...

This one got so big, I had to bend the top cola over so it wouldn't touch the light

I’m so looking forward to the GZ. These seeds were a Christmas gift. I was very happy to see some Barney’s. Everywhere says they top notch.
My only concern is the height of the plant for my tent. I will lst and make 8 colas over time. That’s what I did with my lsd. Well tried too. Lol. It’s possible that I’ll have a bigger grow room in 5weeks or so. But also not.
Your GZ looks nice. I hope I get something like that also. Cheers!

I’m so looking forward to the GZ. These seeds were a Christmas gift. I was very happy to see some Barney’s. Everywhere says they top notch.
My only concern is the height of the plant for my tent
. I will lst and make 8 colas over time. That’s what I did with my lsd. Well tried too. Lol. It’s possible that I’ll have a bigger grow room in 5weeks or so. But also not.
Your GZ looks nice. I hope I get something like that also. Cheers!
Oh yeah, Barneys Farms is a reliable breeder for sure :thumb: but, there are many more, there's a couple of us on the forum that are doing a sponsored grow for @Dope-Seeds.com, and we're growing some Dos-si-do and Wedding Cake from the breeder Blackskull Seeds

And if you're worried about height, the PVC next to the big one is 2 GZs in a scrog to keep them short :passitleft:

Yeah i am very happy to join this community.I am seeing and learning diffrent steps of harvesting that i had never seen on internet before today.I am very thankful to all the team.
Welcome to 420magazine @jeremy Michels :welcome: :ciao:
Hope you are doing well my friend.
Anything I can help you with let me know.
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.
Happy harvesting.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom