Good morning

CookieGram

420 Member
I'm glad to join and be a part of this forum, thanks for adding me.

I'm doing my first grow in nine years, first time using a grow tent and wide spectrum less. I have 1200W with a veg and bloom button on it and I'm using a 4x4x72" tent.

My biggest question is how far to keep the light above the plants and if I should use both veg and bloom lights during the vegetative stage.

Any guidance would be welcome. I only started plants indoors, in the past, and grew outside in pots.

Thank you for adding me to your group! I'm off to checking it out now

Hello CookieGram! Welcome to 420 Magazine.

For your light, I'd use both switches to maximize the amount of light for your plants. I ran my plants from seed with both switches on. As for the height, if it's LED you can get pretty close. For my light I slowly adjusted it until I found where my plants where getting too close. Once I noticed that change, I raised my light a couple inches and went with that height.

You should start a grow journal for everyone to follow along! It's a great way to get people to see your grow and help you along the way!

Best of luck!

:welcome:
As for the height, if it's LED you can get pretty close. For my light I slowly adjusted it until I found where my plants where getting too close. Once I noticed that change, I raised my light a couple inches and went with that height.
:thumb:

Good Evening,
By the clock here in the UK you were up really early this morning...all the better for you joining in here.
Welcome, but no lights or grow advice from me cos I'm not qualified or clever enough and I can stop a grow dead in it's tracks just by looking at it.
Do please start a grow journal (www.420magazine.com/community/forums/grow-journals.56) for your girls, then we can all see and read how you're doing....the idea is to make me jealous!

Mark.

Welcome,Cookie -glad to have you here!

My growing history is similar to yours-I've always started the plants inside,them moved them outside for the rest of their lives.
This year I also decided to pull the trigger on the goodies to do an indoor grow,so I'll be learning some of the particulars along with you...
Good luck to you -you've come to the right place!:peace:

welcome, I turn on all the switches and between 18" and 24" per manufacture.

Back
Top Bottom